FireFly Cabin Crew Walk in Interview 2013
Launched on April 3, 2007, Firefly is operated by FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd (346606-K) formerly known as MAS Sdn Bhd, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Malaysian Airline System Berhad. Operating out of the Penang and Subang hubs, Firefly provides connections to various points within Malaysia, Southern Thailand, Singapore and Sumatera of Indonesia, aligning itself with the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT) agenda.
Subang, home to a modern and convenient city airport, is the perfect touch point for leisure and business travellers. Plus, with our reputation for offering warm hospitality and excellent service, we believe our passengers will have a memorable experience on board.
Our aim is to bring communities closer by overcoming geographical constraints through our network of point-to-point flights, link the world to the communities we serve and contribute to local economies by growing trade and tourism. Thanks to our code-share arrangement with Malaysia Airlines, we’re also able to introduce the wonders of Southeast Asia to travellers from beyond this region.
Cabin Crew Walk in Interview
- Female, Malaysian citizen
- Aged between 18 – 35 years old
- Minimum height of 157 cm (weight in proportion)
- We are looking for ladies with inexhaustible smile, stunning & fun personality!!!
How to apply
Please attend at the :
Date: 1 June 2013
Registration : 8.30 to 12.00 noon
Venue: Berjaya Times Square Hotel ( Function room Bronx 1 & 11 )
- Please bring your original and photocopy of your MyKad, SPM or higher academic qualification certificates, resume, a recent passport and full length size photograph.
- Dress Code : Office Attire (knee length skirts)
- We offer competitive salary and attractive flight benefits. Experienced Cabin Crew are encouraged to apply.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong HR & Admin Executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Analyst Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong CLARK Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong QC Inspector Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong teacher Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Manager Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Medical Scientific Liaison/Medical Affairs Advisor Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internal Auditor Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Junior Accounts Executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Service Manager Ogos 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.