BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Jawatan Kosong HR Operations Administrator April 2015
HR Operations Administrator BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as HR Operations Administrator which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Location : Kuala Lumpur
City : Kuala Lumpur
State : M14
Country : MY
Published at : Thu, 26 Feb 2015 02:36:33 GMT
The HR Operations Administrator provides administration and some advisory support to the business. The range of tasks supported include, but are not limited to, worker requests, changes & record management, Learning & Development, Reward, Absence Management, Performance Management and Onboarding administrative activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the central HR Operations team which are based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and have a global remit. They are supported by regional HR Business Partners, who provide support on time critical tasks or activities that require significant and pro-longed communication with local stakeholders or in-depth local knowledge.
The HR Operations Administrators provide services to both internal and external customers including but not limited to; employees, HR colleagues and third parties such as benefit providers, venues, trainers and vetting agencies.
- Answering HRQueries and providing ad hoc advice & information to the business as appropriate.
- Updating worker (employee and associates) records on the HR database including: change of addresses; bank details; memberships; qualifications; marital status and emergency contacts. Confirming changes to payroll where necessary.
- Producing correspondence – mortgage, lettings & employment references, contract changes, reward & award notifications, visa letters, notice period changes & flexible working requests.
- Coordinating and administering sabbaticals, probation reviews, retirement, visa & work permit expiry, paternity & maternity cases, long term absence, fixed term contract extensions and subject access requests.
- Administration of training including booking course venues, materials & trainers, co-ordinating delegate invitations, training feedback questionnaires and processing purchase orders & invoices.
- Reward administration including; administering flexible benefit elections, administering the SIP and flex allowance programmes and generating monthly reports, administering the thank you & long service awards and events, processing loan requests & relocation expenses, loading absence reports onto the HR system.
- Administration of new joiners, including drafting of contracts, processing of security clearance, following up on paperwork and informing relevant stakeholders.
- Administration of leavers, including leaver’s final dates and payments, leavers letter, exit interviews and informing relevant internal departments.
- Notify payroll of salary changes, absences (maternity, unpaid etc), liaise with payroll during the leavers process to confirm outstanding loans or payments and notify payroll.
- Logging work permits on the system and immigration expiry date reporting.
- Suggests process improvements and implements where relevant.
- Producing various reports from the HR system as requested.
- Providing support to HR Advisors and the HR Operations Team Lead.
Working closely with all other members of HR Operations and providing cover for other areas as required.
Mandatory Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to learn quickly and understand HR activities and processes
- Good understanding of HR information systems (SAP)/Case management systems
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Good relationship building skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal English language
- Ability to take ownership for issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to juggle multiple activities, prioritising as appropriate
- Capable of working with minimal direction, trusting your own judgement
- Recognises the value team work can provide and actively contributes to knowledge sharing
- Draw on past experience to solve problems
- Excited and enthusiastic to learn, and by the opportunities new challenges provide
- Desire to work in a high calibre team and strive for exceptionally high quality service /delivery
- Able to handle difficult discussions with individuals competently
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of general HR activities and processes
- Experience of working for an international organisation with a growing HR Shared Services team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of employment legislation in more than one country
- Demonstrable ability to streamline and simplify processes
- Microsoft Office (Outlook; Word; PowerPoint; Excel)
- Success Factors
The Applied Intelligence business of BAE Systems delivers solutions which help to protect and enhance the connected world. Our solutions combine large scale data exploitation, ‘intelligence-grade’ security and complex services and solutions integration. We operate in four key domains of expertise: Cyber Security, Financial Crime, Communications Intelligence and Digital Transformation.
Today, we have over 2,800 staff in 26 offices serving clients across the UK and Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our people apply intelligence to protect and enhance national and organisational assets so that they can grow and prosper – from improving the health and efficiency of leading corporations to protecting critical infrastructures, safeguarding vulnerable people and catching criminals.
Help us secure a connected world. Apply now and be inspired.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Business Intelligence Technical Analyst April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Accounts Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SALES MARKETING ENGINEER April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Heavy Equipment Electrical and Electronic Technician April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts and Admin Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong National Sales Manager (FMCG - MT) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Events Space Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Front Office Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accenture Junior Associate Program 2013/2014 April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Clerk April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.