Temuduga Terbuka / Open Interview Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB)
Jawatan Kosong KTMB – Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) or Malayan Railways Limited is the main rail operator in Peninsular Malaysia. The railway system dates back to the British colonial era, when it was first built to transport tin. Previously known as the Federated Malay States Railways (FMSR) and the Malayan Railway Administration (MRA), Keretapi Tanah Melayu acquired its current name in 1962. The organization was corporatized in 1992, but remains wholly owned by the Malaysian government. Fares are generally reasonable, but the low frequency of the intercity trains does not usually make them competitive with other modes of transportation.
Walk In Interview at Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) :
- External candidates must be aged not more than 26 years and 35 years for students who are currently employed by KTM Berhad on the date of closing;
- Passed Malaysia Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government;
- Honors of Bahasa Malaysia (including a pass in oral test) and a pass in Mathematics and English at Malaysian Certificate of Education;
- Have normal vision without glasses with resolution V6 / 6 for both eyes and not color blind;
- Motivated and can work independently;
- Have a good customer service ethic;
- Can communicate well in Bahasa Malaysia and English;
- Preparing turn and serve at any location in the network KTMB
- Checking all passenger tickets on the train;
- Ensure that passengers get off at the correct destination by travel tickets;
- Perform tasks related to customer service on trains or in stations;
- Ensure that all passengers have a valid travel ticket;
- Helping Hand Signaling mengilirkan signal when it is necessary;
- Help implement current trends protection train malfunctions and accidents such as derailment and so when directed;
- Date : 10 & 11/10/2012
- Place : Bilik Impiana,Aras 2 Stesen KTMB KL Sentral (Berhampiran kaunter tiket tren Antarabandar)
- Time : 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Clothing: Candidates should be well-dressed and polite. Pants ‘jeans’ and T-shirts are not allowed
- Documents required (Please bring along):
- - Identity card
- - The original school certificates
- - 1 photocopy of the identity card and school certificates
- - Passport sized photograph
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
KTMB Walk In Interview Date : 10 & 11 Oktober 2012
If this post is useful please share it !
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Global Help Desk Manager Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Training Executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Management System Executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SENIOR LOGISTIC EXECUTIVE Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Representative Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Part Time Admin Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Support Engineer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Safety (HSE) Manager/ Officer to be based at Out of India. Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HSE Advisor Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.