Job Vacancy Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang (PBAPP) Julai 2012
Jawatan Kosong PBAPP tarikh tutup 20 Julai 20
Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd (PBAPP) was incorporated in 1999. We are a private limited company that serves as the licensed water operator for the State of Penang in Malaysia. As a holistic water supplier, our responsibilities encompass the extraction of raw water; the treatment of raw water; the distribution and supply of treated water; and billing for water supply services. Since water supply is an essential service, PBAPP and PBA Holdings Bhd are controlled by the Penang State Government to protect public interests.
We invite dedicated and suitably qualified individuals to join our team for the following vacancies:-
1. Technician (Quality, Safety & Health)
- Ensure all materials used for PBAPP work or projects are of the approved type from the material list, PBAPP guidelines or recognized standard endorsed by the national water regulator
- Ensure an effective management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001) requirements are being met
- Ensure customer complaints are investigated and maintain a high level of public/ customer service relation
- Able to evaluate any failure of pipes and fittings based on the data collected
- Able to conduct product inspection, both internal and external (on-site) and confirm that material are in accordance to the standards
- Conduct inspection on high rise building’s water storage tanks
- Arrange and coordinate any failed materials for further tests (outsource)
- Able to liaise and maintain a good working relationship with related government agencies and external organizations
- Ensure all correspondence, reports and documents are properly filed
- Perform any other duties assigned by the superior from time to time
- Diploma/ Certificate in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification (approved by MQA)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in technical field
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications. Ability to use Engineering Software is an added advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and ability to lead subordinates in any situation
- Positive attitude, highly initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Maklumat lanjut, sila :
Jawatan Kosong PBAPP 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.