Job Vacancy Field Service Engineer Solar Turbines International Company May 2011
Solar Turbines International Company, a US multinational Company, is the world’s leading manufacturer of mid-range industrial gas turbines and turbomachinery systems.
Solar is also a leader in providing solutions for power generation for combined heat and power processes at manufacturing facilities, universities, hospitals, and airports. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1590 to 30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1.1 to 22.4 megawatts). Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, in 93 countries around the world, Solar Turbines is supporting customers in a wide variety of industries producing power for our world.
Field Service Engineer / Representative (Oil & Gas – Gas Turbines, PLC)
(Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Controls / Process / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas :
- Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance of rotating equipment
- Oil & Gas process control equipment
- Power generation/electrical distribution
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Extensive travel is required mostly within the Asia Pacific Region
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Hands-on work using hand tools and specialized equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of physical energy
- Offshore and onshore Oil and Gas production platforms and facilities
- Shipyards and Offshore facilities construction sites
- Remote locations and sites
- Refineries and electrical power plants
If you meet the pre-requisites and are interested to join us, please submit your detailed resume stating your qualification, experience, current/expected salary, email and phone contact details via the following URL:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Manager, Sustainable Palm Oil (SPO) Programme Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internship for Business Studies/Administration Students Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin cum Sales Coordinator Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Executive Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Administrative assistant/secretary Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Employment opportunity at The Mondrian London Hotel Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Production Assistant Manager / Supervisor Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Manager Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong RECEPTIONIST – KL Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong GRAPHIC DESIGNER Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.