Jawatan Kosong Tractors Petroleum Services Sdn Bhd September 2011
Tractors Petroleum Services Sdn Bhd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sime Darby Industrial Sdn. Bhd. (59220-K). The Company’s expertise lies in managing turnkey projects, the maintenance of turbo machinery, financing and repair as well as the supply of turbines and generator sets to the petroleum industry. It supplies diesel and gas engines, spare parts and services for both Caterpillar and non-Caterpillar products and services. The Company operates through 4 strategically located branches at Miri, Labuan, Kemaman (KSB) and Kuala Belait (Brunei).
Our mission is to be the preferred supplier of quality products and services. Our focus on customers’ satisfaction has contributed to our strength, stability and success throughout the years.
In support of our strategic business growth, we invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Engineer – Service
Terengganu – Kemaman
- Responsible in overall tendering exercise and project implementation.
- Responsible in preparation of package proposals, execution of purchase orders.
- To monitor projects progress and schedule of delivery.
- To coordinate flow of project information between the principals representative and the fabricators during the installation of the equipment /module.
- To maintain good customer relations with the key customers in Oil & Gas industry.
- To evaluate and maintain all the site service projects.
- To attend to customers’ complaints and issues.
- To follow-up with customers’ and vendor in completing service work.
- To participate in plant shutdown activities.
- To monitor payment schedule, invoicing and liaise with Accounts department on project payment transactions.
- To report on competitive activities and lost sales.
- To plan and execute strategy to improve rate of success in future tender bids.
- To oversee, plan, organize and monitor all the branch operations ie: PCSB, Exxonmobil, Shell CAT maintenance contracts in term of revenue generated and contract costing are in order to achieve the desired profits.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other related field with strong technical knowledge.
- 2 years’ working experience in handling projects effectively.
- Familiar with tender preparation and tender requirements.
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas Industries and it’s related products will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in spoken & written English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & Powerpoint).
- Able to work under pressure and be self-sufficient.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary and fringe benefits with excellent career advancement prospects. Interested candidates are requested to apply online or send a detailed resume together with copies of certificates and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Human Resource Division
Tractors Petroleum Services Sdn. Bhd. (93936-V)
No. 1, Jalan Puchong, Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama
47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Closing Date : 13 October 2011
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong M&E /C&S Building/Quantity Surveyors Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internship for Computer/IT Students Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account cum Admin Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Executive Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Process Analyst 3 -Configuration & Asset Management Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Client Development Executive- Chinese Speaking Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong VAN DRIVER / COURIER USJ1, Subang Jaya Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Global Reservation Sales & Customer Care Specialist - KL!!! Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager/Boutique Manager (Luxury Crystal Jewellery) Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Environment Officer Oktober 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.