Jawatan Kosong Tanjung Langsat Port Sdn Bhd September 2011
Tanjung Langsat Port Sdn Bhd is a specialized port area which offers port services including tank farm and jetty facilities for liquid bulk cargo and specialized dry cargo berths.
In line with our continuous growth, we are currently seeking highly qualified, dedicated and result-oriented candidates to support our team in providing services and complete customer satisfaction.
To keep pace with our fast growing business expansion, we are also seeking highly talented, dynamic and qualified candidate to fill in the following position :
Safety, Health & Evironment Executive (Johor – Pasir Gudang)
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Safety Programs to ensure compliance with relevant regulations (eg.DOSH, BOMBA) and the established standards and statutory requirements.
- To investigate any accident, near miss accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning or occupational disease that had happened in the place of work and report to DOSH in accordance to OSH Regulation 2004.
- Coordinate, monitor and report Safety Performance, including hazards & risk management, incidents reporting & investigation, Safety/Security Audits & Inspections.
- Liaison with the relevant authorities concerning Safety issues.
- Able to plan and implement works within budget including safety and quality system implementation.
- Planning and scheduling of production operation meet customer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Registered Safety & Health Officer (SHO) with the Department of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH)
- Familiar with FMA 1967 & OSHA 1994 and other related OSH legislations.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly effective, dynamic, results oriented and proactive
All interested candidates are encourage to apply online and our Company will offer attractive remuneration to the right candidates
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Despatch/ sales & marketing Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Assistant / Executive Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Regional Sourcing Analyst Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Receptionist Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Kerani bekerja dari Rumah Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Analyst Local Support Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Executive - Customer Service (English and Turkish) Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Full Time Sales Assistant Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Operation and Maintenance Technician - Seberang Prai Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Marketing Executive Disember 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.