Jawatan Kosong Shapadu Energy & Engineering Sdn Bhd
Shapadu Energy & Engineering Sdn Bhd
As an established engineering contractor in South East Asia, Shapadu Energy and Engineering Sdn Bhd (SEEN) offers wide range of services from Hook-up and Commissioning to Project Management, Onshore/Offshore Construction and Maintenance or combination thereof. Our Company has been active in the region since 1984 and is accredited with ISO 9001:2000 International Quality System Standards since September 2003. Through our workforce of over 800 employees and our best track record of 7 million hours without LTI, we have positioned ourselves in becoming the leading integrated offshore and onshore engineering contractor in the Asia Pacific region. Our long term projection sees a place for talented individuals committed to growth and development in a secure environment. We are looking for experienced and suitably qualified candidates to join our organization for the following position(s) as:
Electrical & Instrument Engineer
- Planning and coordinating project construction activities.
- Perform and manage specific field operations at the operations base and the wellsite, which includes; equipment maintenance, job planning, equipment preparation at the operations base, equipment load out, equipment reception at the wellsite, reception testing of operating equipment at the wellsite, installation or rig up of equipment at the wellsite, operation of equipment, wellsite trouble shooting, rig down of equipment, operational reporting to the client and direct manager.
- Managing well site operations and must insure service quality and that all activities are performed in accordance with the company’s environmental and safety requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of work packs, managing crew and appraising subordinates, consistent with performance management objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years experience in Oil and Gas industry (compulsory).
- A team player with good planning/organizing skills, problem solving, proactive, disciplined, able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Familiar with ASME, EMEPMI GS, design codes and standards, oil and gas industry construction practices, project management skills.
- Experience in both onshore and offshore construction/HUC.
- Ensure compliance with procurement procedures, controls and integrity in the procurement process.
- Planning and execution of procurement and logistics activities to meet projects requirements with regards to costs and schedules.
- Apply cost effective procurement strategies and tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with procurement management tools i.e. PTS, POTS and equipment/services for oil and gas projects. Understanding of project management process.
- Experience in contracting, procurement, expediting, shipping, importation, customs procedures. Logistics, materials control at site, PETRONAS two-tier procurement procedures
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
We offer a competitive remuneration package together with excellent benefits and opportunities for career progression.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications stating full personal particulars, qualifications, working experience, contact number, current and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
Shapadu Energy & Engineering Sdn Bhd
Wisma Berkat, Lot 10, Jalan Pelabur 23/1 Section 23,
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Finance & Accounting Manager (Job No. NJS/AL.AT.1.1) Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Assistant Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Operation Manager (Logistic / Forwarding) Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Accounts Executive Ref: 00127/1 Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Temporary Operation Officer for Callback (3 months) Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ADVERTISER CREW Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Personal Banker Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Assistant (Job No. NJS/HW.OV.12.1) Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Officer Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Mandarin Teacher Mac 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.