Jawatan Kosong Senior Materials Planner Petra Energy Bhd Februari 2012
Petra Energy Berhad (“Group”) is an integrated brown field services provider with a proven track record spanning over two decades in providing a comprehensive range of services for the upstream oil and gas (O & G) industry. The Group also provides specialist services for the petrochemical and general industries in the domestic, regional and global markets.
To meet our planned expansion, we seek talents who can drive change, and deliver real growth. Simply put, we are looking for professionals who are cut above the rest.
Senior Materials Planner
Sarawak – Miri
- Shall be accountable for the performance and deliverables of the Material Planners.
- Shall review and approve the Materials-Take-Off prepared by the Material Planners.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Others or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Group Human Resource
PETRA RESOURCES SDN BHD (172962-D),
Lot 1310, 1311 & 1312,
Ground, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Floor,
Jalan Bendahara, Waterfront Commercial Centre,
98000, Miri Sarawak, Malaysia.
Fax: 085-410 981
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.petraenergy.com.my
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.