Jawatan Kosong ProEight Offshore Engineering Sdn Bhd September 2011
ProEight Offshore Engineering Sdn Bhd is a private company which engaged in designing, manufacturing and refurbishing of a precision mechanical seals and sealing support system. As the one and only local mechanical seals manufacturer in Malaysia, ProEight serves its best quality through advanced machines with supporting of advanced software to produce an excellent performance mechanical seals, and to provide solution/consultancy to the customer. We serve niche market segments where performance, precision and reliability are critical. We are moving forward with the involvement of our innovative engineers and R&D team.
In line with our business growth and expansion, we are inviting qualified, independent and highly motivated individual to join our dynamic organization as QA/QC Engineer. If you possess the required qualification and are game for a pioneering and innovative work environment, we welcome you to join our team.
QA/QC Engineer (Kuala Lumpur)
- The primary responsibilities for this QA/QC Executive / Engineer is to lead and manage QA/QC Inspector and production team to comply with the established process quality programs to ensure quality objectives are met. He / She also act as a quality controller to develop QA/QC planning, audits, non-conformances tracking and resolution, and work with various functional groups to develop Quality Management System.
Principal Accountabilities are:
- To establish and implement quality program for incoming material and in-process quality check to ensure the finished products meet quality objectives prior to shipment to customer
- To establish appropriate quality inspection methodology and to be responsible the measurement equipment and instrumentations are calibrated and are in its condition fit to use
- To be responsible to customer complaint on quality related issue, to initiate for failure analysis and implement corrective and preventive actions within the shortest time frame
- To work with head of department of cross-functional team in the driving improving of product quality and yield
- To initiate and lead in managing the supplier’s quality and engineering capabilities through periodically review and audit with the purchasing team
- To initiate and manage suppliers cost reduction activities involving the specification relaxing, yield and process improvement
- To conduct new supplier assessment and qualifications, and quality assessment as required
- To participate and assist to drive Continuous Improvement program including establishing 6S and Quality Management System for Quality Standard Certification
- To conduct training and guidance to the production supervisor, machinists and service technician when necessary
- Other responsibilities to be determined as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Experience in Pumps and Mechanical Seals will be advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001 : 2008 & API SPEC Q1 ISO/TS 29001:2007 will be advantage.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Kuala Lumpur, Labuan, Sabah, Sarawak, Terengganu
- To perform inspection of the Mechanical Seal,
- To dismantle/assemble Mechanical Seal,
- Perform pressure test of the Mechanical Seal,
- To work on the assembly, testing and commissioning of the components and mechanical seal
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidates with specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Experiences in oil and gas industry .
- Knowledge in Pump & Mechanical Seals will be an advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Willing to be relocated to east cost Malaysia & east Malaysia
Send your complete resume to:-
ProEight Offshore Engineering Sdn Bhd
No.16 Jalan Setiawangsa 10
54200 Kuala Lumpur
Closing Date: 13-10-11
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.