Jawatan Kosong ProEight Offshore Engineering Sdn.Bhd Kuala Lumpur Oktober 2011
ProEight Offshore Engineering Sdn.Bhd is a private company which engaged in designing, manufacturing and refurbishing of a precision mechanical seals and sealing support system. As the one and only local mechanical seals manufacturer in Malaysia, ProEight serves its best quality through advanced machines with supporting of advanced software to produce an excellent performance mechanical seals, and to provide solution/consultancy to the customer. We serve niche market segments where performance, precision and reliability are critical. We are moving forward with the involvement of our innovative engineers and R&D team.
In line with our business growth and expansion, we are inviting qualified, independent and highly motivated individual to join our dynamic organization as QA/QC Manager. If you possess the required qualification and are game for a pioneering and innovative work environment, we welcome you to join our team.
QA/QC MANAGER (Kuala Lumpur – TAMAN SETIAWANGSA)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001-2008 and/or ISO TS 29001: 2007 is a MUST
- Familiar with 6-Sigma Tools Application and Continuous Improvement Programs (Green/Black Belt preferred)
- Able to lead and drive QA/QC Team in various ProEight sites/branches
- Physically/Medically fit and willing to travel outstations
- Full-Time positions available.
Machinist (Kuala Lumpur – Gombak, Tmn Bolton)
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must have skilled to operate Lathe, Milling and Lapping Machine
- Able to speak Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Able to work at Batu Caves and Taman Bolton
Send your resume to:-
ProEight Offshore Engineering Sdn Bhd
No.16 Jalan Setiawangsa 10
54200 Kuala Lumpur
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.