Jawatan Kosong Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Berhad (PROTON)
Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional – Proton Holdings Berhad is a Malaysian automobile manufacturer. It is headquartered in Shah Alam, Selangor and operates an additional manufacturing plant in Tanjung Malim, Perak. Proton is a Malay acronym for Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn. Bhd..
Founded in 1983, Proton was Malaysia’s only carmaker until the establishment of the secondary national carmaker, Perodua, in 1993. Initially, Proton manufactured badge engineered cars from Mitsubishi Motors, but later began producing indigenous models after the dawn of the 21st century. The company is publicly listed on the Bursa Malaysia and a majority 42.74% stake of its equity is owned by the Malaysian conglomerate DRB-HICOM, as of January 2012.
Proton, predominantly reliant on the local industry is currently undergoing major structural and internal changes, as evident in the appointment of a new owner and the launch of various new and upcoming models such as the Proton Prevé, designed to conform and compete at the international level.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies in Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional as follows :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn. Bhd. as follows :
Engineer Calibration Control
(Selangor – Shah Alam)
- Responsible in implementing Facility Calibration Annual Plan activities to ensure the facilities are ISO compliance and meet the global regulatory
- Perform audit of calibration process to meet VCA/ISO requirement
- Manage documentation for calibration activities within the areas for references and improvement plan accordingly to ISO requirements
- Record and update all the calibration document for references and improvement plan accordingly to ISO requirements To plan and managing Calibration Management Approval
- Manage any related Purchasing documents to ensure meet the main task objective.
- Assist Head of Facility management to Plan and contral annual Operating expenses (OPEX) and Capital Expenses (CAPEX)
- Assist Head of Facility management to Plan & monitor staff training to enhance the overall team capabilities
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to lead
- Knowledge in CATIA V5 will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in ISO policies and documentation
- Experience in Inventory Control
- Experience in Strategic Planning, Project Management and System Management
- Good knowledge of planning work activity and budgetary control
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
Senior Executive, Project Management, Logistics Planning & Inventory Control
- Plan, study (Feasibility Study), develop, trial and execute logistics strategy for Inbound and Outbound for facelift, NPI and CKD operation
- Analyze and improve Logistic operation for Inbound and Outbound
- Establish, execute and monitor part packaging to ensure compliance with Proton agreed standards
- Liaise with supplier on packaging standards (PPRS) and Quality Issue [KDQR] for KD components
- Manage and provide optimum material handling equipment, infrastructure and facilities for parts receiving and supply as and when required
- Stock and materials management at Components & CKD parts (owned by Proton) warehouse
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary all components stock
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant CKD inbound & outbound activities and support in relation to the purchasing, materials management, production and overall operating functions
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to import activities during Production trial activities
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety and general duty of care
- Carry out directions / instructions from Senior Management / Board of Directors as per business requirements from time to time
- Manage and control expenditure within agreed budget
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval
- Possess at least Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics/Automotive/Industrial
- Knowledgeable in Automotive and Engineering
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- The skills to influence and communicate at all levels in the organization
- Be an assertive and innovative team player
- Ability to network across a variety of functions at various levels and countries
- Ability to multitask, highly numerate with attention to detail
How to apply
If you believe you are the right talent for this position, please apply on-line or write in with your updated CV stating your personal particulars, qualifications, experiences, employment history, current and expected salary.
Head of Resourcing,
Group Human Resources Division,
Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn. Bhd.
HICOM Industrial Estate, Batu 3, P.O. Box 7100,
40918 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Another Jobs Available
- Manager, Recruitment
- Head of Body, Group Technical Procurement
- Head of Chassis, Group Technical Procurement
- Manager, HR Operations
- General Manager, Procurement Planning
- Executive, Compliance & Process Improvement
- Executive, Industrial & Employee Relations
- Executive, Manpower Planning & Staffing
- Lead Engineer – Project Management Office , Product Planning and Development
- Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Human Resources
- Assistant Manager, Security Services
- Executive, Quality Audit & Compliance
- Executive, Project & Data Management, Supply Change Management & Production Control
- Executive, Body Assembly – Manufacturing
- Senior Executive (Support) – Group Risk Management
- Senior Executive (Technical) Group Risk Management
- Senior Executive (Commercial) – Group Risk Management
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Proton closing date 2 Jun 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Cum Account Clerk Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Telemarketing Executive(outbound call) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Showroom Manager (Chinese) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Manager Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong IT Project Manager (Data Warehousing) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Food Processing-Bird's Nest Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Associate, Global Compliance and Reporting (Global Services) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Teaching Assistant Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager Sales, Mobile Sales (Puchong) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Talent Search Consultant Julai 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.