Jawatan Kosong NDT Technician KNM Malaysia September 2011
KNM, a public listed Group in Malaysia presence in 14 countries with a total workforce of 5,000. It is a leading manufacturer and turnkey provider of process equipment, process units biofuel, renewable energy and power plants. In line with our growth strategies, we are currently seeking qualified and experience personnel to join our group:-
NDT Technician/ Inspector (Based in Australia)
(Based in Australia)
- To perform NDT works as per company’s approved procedures.
- Develop new NDT methods and procedures as and when required.
- Coordinate the activities of NDT personnel in liaison with Manufacturing Supervisor to ensure effective utilization of personnel and minimum interruption to the fabrication process
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- NATA Technical Control signatory in all methods and tests
- ASNT Level III
- Radiation Safety Licence
- Accredited Internal Auditor
Interested candidates, please write-in / fax-in / e-mail together with details resume to :-
The General Manager (HRD)
No. 15, Jalan Dagang SB 4/1
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel No: 03 – 8946 3000 Fax No: 03 – 8944 1363
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Teacher Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Customer Service Executive Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Front Office Manager Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Administrative Assistant Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Data Entry Operator Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Analyst Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Marketing coordinator / Event organizer Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manufacturing Engineering Technicians (MET) Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Associate - R2R - General Ledger (APAC) Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.