Jawatan Kosong Mechanical Engineer Technofit Sdn Bhd November 2011
TECHNOFIT SDN. BHD. is a growing construction and engineering company servicing power generation and oil & gas industries. The scope of works are ranging across erection, installation and testing of boiler, piping fabrication and others. In line with our expansion plans, we seek dynamic, dedicated and responsible candidates to fill the following positions:
Mechanical Engineer (Perak, Selangor)
- highly responsible and dedicated toward the works
- Planning, coordination and supervision of project execution.
- Coordinate with interrelated department to ensure smooth work execution.
- Monitor work progress and manpower.
- Assist the Project Manager & the Project QA Engineer in the control of projects from a QA, QC and certification perspective.
- Proactive in identification of problems and be able to effectively resolve them competently.
- Ensuring delivery of value to company and clients.
- Lead and responsible for project implementation schedule.
- Accountable for the full spectrum project and site related matters.
- To execute & monitor the project site in term of oil & gas and power generation project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their details indicating their current and expected salary together with passport sized photograph to :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.