Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Engineer Cargill Palm Products Sdn Bhd Julai 2012
Cargill Palm Products Sdn Bhd is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 66 countries with annual revenues in excess of $119 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
We would like to invite dynamic and strong team players to join us in the WORLD OF CARGILL as:-
Kuantan (Pahang) – Gebeng Industrial Park
- Create and review maintenance programs and protocols.
- Supervision and guide the maintenance team on task execution and troubleshoot on potential issues.
- Execution and implementation of proactive maintenance programe and best practices
- Drive and carry out reliability initiatives and all measurement report on reliability
- Ensures compliance with all business unit/facility policies and procedures as related to safety, housekeeping, HACCP, ISO 9002, GMO, QMS & corporate Food Safety;
- Utilizes technical skills and operations experience to promote the identification and solution of workplace problems;
- Improving work processes and operating efficiencies;
- Assists with coordination for a shutdown planning and procedures
- Ensures work is performed according to specifications and standards. Monitors standards and goals.
- Effectively manages costs. Assists with managing the maintenance budget. Tracks maintenance expenditures, makes adjustments as needed, and communicates progress to others.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): practitioner on continuous improvement technique sig sixma, kaizen, rcm, technical competency in pdm technique thermography ultrasound & ndt, • minimum involvement in reliability field of 3 years, Working experience in food industry is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications with a comprehensive resume, photocopies of certificates, present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph (n.r.) to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Cargill Palm Products Sdn Bhd (45493-W)
Level 22, Menara TM, Off Jalan Pantai Baru
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Candidates are encouraged to apply online.
Closing date : 09 August 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Hotel Housekeeper Reception Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Coordinator Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong MARKETING EXEC/MARKETING MANAGER Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Promoters needed at Sungai Siput PERAK Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Electric Appliances BA Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Manager - Malaysia (CEJB 15 176) Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Part Time Wear Mascot at Spice Arena Penang Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Executive ( Collector ) Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Branch Managers Oktober 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.