Jawatan Kosong KL-Kepong
KL-Kepong Oleomas Sdn Bhd, We are part of Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, a Bursa Malaysia Main Board listed company. With our continued diversification into resource-based manufacturing, we are now a leading global player in the Oleochemical industry, producing a wide range of vegetable oil-based fatty acids, esters, amides, soap chips and derivatives at our world-scale plants, and servicing an expanding international customer base. We are seeking dynamic and exceptional individuals who want to build a long-term career with us, to join us during this exciting phase of our growth.
R&D Process Development Engineers
Selangor – Bukit Raja Industrial Estate, Klang
- Opportunities exist for experienced engineers / scientists with process experience in the manufacture of oleochemicals or petrochemicals. Experience of operating pilot plants and understanding of statistical process tools and / or DCS control would also be advantageous. You will have the necessary experience to provide expertise to not only develop new product manufacturing processes from inception through to implementation including design, scale-up and commissioning, but also lead our process innovation and lean manufacturing initiatives. A proven track record in delivering process improvements would be advantageous. The key duties are:
- Develop and modify process formulations, define processing or equipment handling requirements and specifications, and review processing techniques and methods applied in manufacturing
- Apply technical knowledge to innovate, design and develop processes, procedures and production lines
- Troubleshoot problems to solve issues related to reproducibility, quality and research
- Generate and maintain up-to-date process documentation
- Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering or its equivalent, with minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in the oleochemical or process manufacturing industry
- Strong technical capability in process development technology as well as demonstrating strong cross functional team participation
- Creative personality, yet target driven and safety conscious
- Experience with ASPEN PLUS will be an added advantage
- Strong command of English Language in speech and in writing is essential
Interested candidates are requested to apply on-line or email your resumes to :
Kindly indicate position applied for as subject header.
Human Resource Manager
KL-Kepong Oleomas Sdn Bhd
25 Jalan Sungai Pinang 5/18, Fasa 2D
Taman Perindustrian Pulau Indah
42920 Pelabuhan Klang
Fax : 03-31013299
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Auditor September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Team Leader September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Secretary (RM 4500) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Project Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Housekeeper September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Manager (International Marketing) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Support Executive September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Executive September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Quality Assurance Analyst September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Material Handler September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.