Jawatan Kosong Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Berhad
Jawatan Kosong KTSB – This is the latest announcement of job information and jawatan kosong KTSB terkini
We hope the latest update announcement admission, registration procedures, the formation and prediction of Jawatan Kosong KTSB will be beneficial for you
Jawatan Kosong KTSB
Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Bhd (KSTB) is a global service provider servicing the oil and gas industry and listed in the main market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
KSTB has over 20 years on know how with the unparallel operation track records in the provision of services to upstream onshore and offshore exploration, development, production and workover programs for the oil and gas sector.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to support our operations and to be based in Kemaman, Terengganu.
Assistant Operation Manager
Terengganu – Kemaman Supply Base (KSB), Kemaman
- To monitor Onshore and Offshore Operation on a daily basis.
- To plan Equipment & Crew requirement for offshore in on a daily basis.
- To respond to crew queries etc when required (24 hours on standby) for East & West Malaysia operation.
- To ensure all tubular equipment sends offshore are in good working condition and as per client requirement.
- To ensure KST personnel assigned to offshore be competent including training newly hired operator.
- To assist Operation Manager on overall operation.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemaman Supply Base (KSB),Kemaman.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Kuala Lumpur – Bangsar
- Personal Driver to Company Executive Director.
- General Maintenance and upkeep cleanliness of vehicles.
- Maintain and monitor regular checking and maintenance records of vehicles repair and servicing.
- Practice punctually and alertness.
- Familiar with routes in Kuala Lumpur.
- Must be able to work long hours and travel to outstation when necessary.
- Follow and comply with all the road and traffic rules at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/ Secondary School/ SPM/”O” Level, any field.
- Able to read and communications in English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Valid driving license.
- Punctual, responsible, patient and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance and service will be of added advantage.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
That’s the information about Jawatan Kosong KTSB that can be admin to inform, may be useful for those of you who need the information.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Purchasing Executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Marketing Exec/Senior Exec/ Asst. Manager - Part Division (Job No: NJS/SY.HT.8.1) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Chinese Business Development Officer -KL Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Business Applications Support Engineer KL Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin and Account Clerk Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Support Executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Marketing Intern Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong DnG Product Engineer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Support Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Consultant Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.