Jawatan Kosong Johor Port Berhad October 2012
Johor Port was established in 1977 to prevent Malaysia from becoming over-reliant on Singapore as a trade hub. The first phase of the port came into full operation the middle of that year under state ownership. This did not solve the whole problem however as freight was frequently redirected to Singapore due to their free trade advantage. To counter this, Johor Port became the first Malaysian port to be gazetted as a free trade zone. Since then, Johor Port has served as an effective and highly economical hinterland port. The Port was corporatised in tandem with its expansion into dedicated container services in 1993, becoming a fully state-owned enterprise.
Not long afterwards in 1995 the port was fully privatised, and in February 1996 the port went public under the name Johor Port Berhad. The Company was listed on the KLSE main board in October of the same year. As a public-listed Company the port has proven to be a very profitable venture whilst continuing to improve its standards of service.
Join one of the most exciting and progressive companies in Malaysia as we broaden our horizons beyond our well established services in logistics and port operations. We seek individuals with the knowledge and confidence to help us undertake the new challenges ahead.
- Coordinates with subcontractors and vendors under the direction of the Project Manager on the development of project.
- Operate within ISO Quality system and company safety policy in all phases of assignments.
- Supervision and project administration including management of project cost control and direction and supervision of subcontractors.
- Assist with project estimating, scheduling, cost control and reporting.
- Liaise with Logistics Provider with respect to vessel discharging, loading, ETAs, ETDs and weather delays to facilitate port operation and vessel planning.
- Liaise with Logistics Provider to determine optimum contracted vessel utilization together with any additional vessel needs.
- Provide support necessary to contribute towards efficient Health, Safety, Environmental and Security (HSES) management.
- Fulfill the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, and ensure sites are managed to the standards.
- To work closely with the local statutory bodies (DOSH, DOE, BOMBA etc.) to ensure compliance and updated site’s knowledge on OSH related issues e.g. annual factory & machine inspection on lifting and pressurized equipment, incident reporting, occupational health programs etc.
- To identify, monitor and maintain safety training requirements and make any recommendations necessary.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the operation or management at executive level.
- Computer literate.
- Possess interpersonal skill and able to communicate with all levels of employees.
2. Pembantu Operasi
- Assist in the management of the daily operations of the department and perform the duties assigned by the supervisor or Head of Section.
- Minimum qualification SPM / STPM equivalent.
- Have at least 1 years experience in logistics, shipping or ground transportation.
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Ability to use a computer (MS Excel, MS Word).
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work shifts and work overtime.
- Have own transportation.
3. Executive – Corporate Communication
- To assist the Head of Corporate Communication to manage and supervise the day-to-day operations/activities of the section.
- To manage and maintain the Group’s official website, i.e JPB and JPL
- To prepare and design Group’s marketing collaterals, i.e advertisement, publications, editorial, brochures, forms, booklets, presentation slides, newsletters, etc
- To produce graphic works and retouch images for both internal and external use, covering digital and printed formats, i.e logo, photographs, etc. To also oversee the printing requirements of the section/company
- To assist in managing the Brand needs of the Group. To produce standard office communications tools such as PowerPoint presentations, signage, logo, etc.
- To assist in organize or coordinate participation in events and functions on behalf of the company.
- Assists other officers to run day-to-day administrative work including management of budget, invoices, stock control, filling, leave management, RMS profiling, arrangement for charity/sponsored gifts etc.
- Carry out specific tasks assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or Deputy Chief Executive Officer when required.
- Candidates must possess at least bachelor Degree in related field
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
- Basic knowledge in HTML and familiar with web content management systems
- Demonstrates good ability in creative development and publication work
- Skilled in public speaking and delivering presentations
- Possess ability to interact with various levels of people within the industry
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
Attractive remuneration package, commensurable with qualification and experience, will be offered to successful candidates. Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write-in with detailed resume, stating present and expected salary together with recent photograph (n.r) to:
Deputy General Manager
Human Resource Department
Johor Port Berhad
P.O. Box 151
81707 Pasir Gudang
Johor Darul Takzim
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong johor port closing date 10,20 & 21 October 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Operation Assistant Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Office boy Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Secretary Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Kindergarten Teacher Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Contact Center Training | Team Leader | Chinese Speaking Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Assistant -SS13, Subang Jaya Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SAN Storage Specialist Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Manager - Campus Recruitment Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Recruitment Specialist Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pembantu pentadbiran (uicrs) Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.