Jawatan Kosong Indah Water Konsortium (IWK)
Jawatan Kosong IWK
Indah Water Konsortium, a wholly-owned company of the Minister of Finance Incorporated, is Malaysia’s national sewerage company which has been entrusted with the task of developing and maintaining a modern and efficient sewerage system for all Malaysians. In 1994, the Federal Government awarded the company the concession for nationwide sewerage services which prior to that, was under the responsibility of local authorities.
Join us as we embark on the journey to preserve the environment.
1. Manager – Technical Audit
- Planning, managing and performing operational audits based on a Risk Based Audit Methodology;
- Benchmark and evaluate business processes and identify opportunities for improvements;
- Participate in key project implementation or policy review on consultative basis;
- Discuss and agree audit findings and value-added recommendations with senior line management;
- Drafting/Reviewing audit reports and Audit Committee papers;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationship with management.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience with several years at supervisory level;
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge of utilities/engineering/construction industry or project management experience;
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good report writing and analytical skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia;
- Willing to travel on outstation assignments.
2. MANAGER -MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Plan, manage and coordinate the mechanical and electrical services for the Unit Office and to comply with performance and regulatory standards, and targeted level of service.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent; and
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field/industry.
3. MANAGER – NETWORK
- To plan, manage and implement the operation and maintenance of public sewer networks and to carry out responsive services for private sewer network; to meet the required performance standards and targeted level of service.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management or its equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years’ related working experience in water/wastewater industry;
- PC literate;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; pleasant personality; and
- Good written and spoken language in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Other Jobs Available at IWK
- MANAGER – TREATMENT
- EXECUTIVE – TREATMENT
- EXECUTIVE – MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
- TEAM LEADER
- TECHNICIAN – PROJECT MANAGEMENT DEPT
- PROJECT MANAGER – PROJECT MANAGEMENT DEPT
and many more..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume including qualifications, career history, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
General Manager – Human Resource
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd (211763-P)
Level 3, Block J,
Pusat Bandar Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong IWK closing date 25 October 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.