Jawatan Kosong Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) September 2012
Jawatan Kosong UUM
Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) is a public university in the town of Sintok, Kedah. It was formally incorporated on 16 February 1984. The university was established with the specific mission of providing a leadership role for management education in the country. Thus, the university is also known as a management university. The academic establishments in UUM include College of Business (UUM COB), College of Law, Government and International Studies (UUM COLGIS) and College of Arts and Sciences (UUM CAS). UUM is the first university in the country to be a fully wired using fiber-optic cables. The university has 29 computer laboratories in academic and administrative buildings on the campus, providing students with access points for e-services.
Applications are invited from Malaysian citizens aged not less than 18 years on the closing date to fill vacancies, both permanent and contract as follows :
- PEGAWAI BELIA DAN SUKAN GRED S48
- PEGAWAI FARMASI GRED U41/U44/U48/U52/U54
- PEGAWAI PERUBATAN GRED UD43/UD44/UD47/UD48/UD51/ UD52/U53/UD54
- PEGAWAI PSIKOLOGI GRED S41
- PEGAWAI PENYELIDIK SOSIAL GRED N41
- PENOLONG JURUTERA (ELEKTRIK) GRED J29
- PENOLONG PENGURUS ASRAMA GRED N27
- PENOLONG PEGAWAI PENERBITAN GRED N27
- ARTIS BUDAYA GRED B17
- JAHLI MUZIK GRED B17
- PEMBANTU PEMBEDAHAN PERGIGIAN GRED U17
How to apply
Application forms are available from the Human Resources Management Division, Department of the Registrar, University Utara Malaysia to submit envelope measuring 26cm x 34cm self-addressed and stamped RM1.00 and Postal, worth RM5.00 payable to ‘TREASURER UUM’ or come pick it up yourself Counter Registry, UUM at a cost of RM 5.00 which can be paid at the counter Treasurer, UUM.
Applicants who are serving in Government / Statutory and Local Authorities should forward their application through the Head of Department to attach a Performance Appraisal Report and Statement of Service. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Please indicate the name of the position to be applied for at the top left of the envelope when applying and submit the form.
The completed form along with copies of certificates that have been confirmed to be submitted to:
Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok
Kedah Darul Aman
(u.p : Bahagian Pengurusan Sumber Manusia)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong UUM closing date 20 September 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Associate Tester Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Stock Taker Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Radiologists Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internet Marketer Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Support Executive - Urgent Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong 小羅里送貨司機 Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Management Reporting Senior Executive - Alor Gajah Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manager International Tax Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong MAXIS SUPERVISOR Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Coders Disember 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.