Jawatan Kosong Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA) Julai 2013
The government’s decision to establish Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin was a historical moment in the development of public institutions of higher learning in Malaysia and was a proud moment for not only the people of Terengganu, but for all Malaysians.
It began on March 26, 2005, when Prime Minister Dato’ Seri Abdullah Haji Ahmad Badawi announced the formation of the university. This was followed by the appointment of the first Vice Chancellor, Dato’ Professor Dr Alias bin Daud, on January 1, 2006. The university now operates under the motto “Knowledge for the Benefit of Humanity”
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin as follows :
- Pegawai Tadbir N41
- Pustakawan S41
- Setiausaha Pejabat N27
- Pembantu Tadbir N17
- Pembantu Perpustakaan S17
- Pengawal Keselamatan KP11
- Pembantu Am Pejabat N1
How to apply
Plese submit your application by online through :
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong UNISZA closing Date : 25 Julai 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Recruitment Consultant (Puchong) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Showroom Sales Assistant Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Personal driver 2500-3500 Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Graphic Designer Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internal Audit Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Product Specialist Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong AUDIT EXECUTIVE Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Manager/Sales Administrator Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Training Assistant (Skudai) Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.