Jawatan Kosong Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM) Terkini Februari 2012
Jawatan Kosong IIUM
IIUM is a unique university either in Malaysia or on a broader plane of the world. Since its inception English is used both as its medium of instruction and the language of its administration. It blends harmoniously modern and professional disciplines with traditional values and moral virtues. Its students originate from more than 100 countries representing nearly all regions of the world. IIUM has spared no effort to ensure that it provides the best tertiary education possible in all branches of knowledge.
IIUM operates under the direction of a Board of Governors with representatives from the eight sponsoring governments and the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). It maintains links with governments and institutions all over the world, such as the League of Islamic Universities, the International Association of Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Through smart industrial linkages it develops opportunities for students to gain practical work experience that would be very useful in their future careers development.
We extend an invitation to those who wish to contribute towards reaching our vision of revitalizing the intellectual dynamism of Islam and the Muslim Ummah and contribute towards the improvement of qualities of human life and civilization.
Administrative Assistant (N17)
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government, with CREDIT in both English Language and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
All candidates must have obtained Credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Shortlisted applicants who are currently employees of the Malaysian Government or Statutory Bodies in Malaysia will be required to submit the hard copy of applications through the respective Heads of Department together with the confidential report and up to date service record.
UNTUK IKLAN JAWATAN DAN CARA MEMOHON :
Jawatan Kosong IIUM Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 29 Februari 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Manager Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Whole School Female PE Teacher, August 2015, Malaysia Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Lecturer in Gender and Sexuality Studies, School of Arts and Social Sciences Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounting Advisor Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Despatch Rider (Penang dan Seberang Perai) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Security / Kawalan Keselamatan @ Sepang Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive (Property Developer - Home Based - Johor) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Chef De Partie Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assitant Manager/Technical Lead, IT Support Julai 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.