Jawatan Kosong UMT Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
Jawatan Kosong UMT – Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) is the 14th public university in Malaysia and is located in Mengabang Telipot, Kuala Terengganu.
The unique history of UMT can be traced back to the time when the Fishery and Marine Science Centre was formed in Mengabang Telipot by Universiti Putra Malaysia (then Universiti Pertanian Malaysia) in 1979. Initially, the centre provided training facilities for Fishery and Marine Science students as well as research facilities for academic staffs.
In June 1996, Universiti Putra Malaysia decided to create a branch campus in Mengabang Telipot, following the relocation of the Faculty of Fishery and Marine Science from Serdang to Mengabang Telipot. The branch campus was named Universiti Putra Malaysia Terengganu (UPMT). The name of the faculty was changed to Faculty of Applied Science and Technology. Also formed at the branch campus were the Faculty of Science and Professional Arts and the Matriculation Centre.
On 5th May 1999, UPMT became Kolej Universiti Terengganu (KUT) after an approval was obtained from the Cabinet for a formation of KUT as an associated campus of UPM. Two years later, in May 2001, KUT became a fully autonomous institution.
On 20th June 2001, KUT officially became the 14th public institution of higher learning in Malaysia, and was subsequently renamed as Kolej Universiti Sains dan Teknologi Malaysia (KUSTEM).
UMT invites qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Jawatan Akademik :
- Pensyarah Universiti DS51
- Profesor Madya DS53
- Profesor DK7
Jawatan Bukan Akademik :
- Jururawat U29
- Pembantu Akauntan W17
- Pengawal Keselamatan KP11
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N27
- Pembantu Tadbir N17
- Pemandu Kenderaan R3
- All the department will be sworn in as FIXED. However, the right to appoint UMT ubiquitous bureau of the Contract / Temporary / Part Time.
- Aged not less than 18 years in the advertising cap era. Employees who are submissive let less than 54 years old on lantikan chronicle.
How to apply
1. All applications for the position should be made through this system.
2. Applicants must register before you fill in the information required in this system
3. Those who have made ??an application through the last advertisements are advised to submit the application if still interested and qualified.
4. Only short-listed candidates only will be called interview. Applicants who do not receive any reply within six (6) months after the closing date is not considered successful.
5. For non-academic positions, candidates are not required to submit any copies of the documents to us after filling ONLINE. We will contact candidates who are shortlisted for interview soon for further action.
6. For academic positions, after filling it online, candidates are required to submit two (2) Referee Report for each application and it should be sent along with the print information online and copies of the following documents which have been validated: -.
(a) Identity Card / Passport;
(b) Academic certificates (SPM / Bachelors / Masters / PhD) including a full transcript of the examination;
(c) Letter recognition PSD (if a degree from abroad or private institutions)
(d) Certificates of Co-Curriculum;
(e) Copy of Service Record (civil servants);
(f) A copy of the Annual Performance Report Latest Valuation (civil servants);
(g) Testimonials / Confirmation of Work Employer (Private);
(h) Copy of last salary slip;
(i) Curriculum Vitae (CV) that contains a list of activities in teaching, research, examples of publications and consultancy.
7. Please indicate the position applied for and the front left dipenjuru faculty envelope and enclose all the documents (for academic positions) to the Office of the Registrar UMT address as the address stated below.
Registered Office Address, UMT:
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA TERENGGANU
ARAS 1, BANGUNAN CANSELERI DAN PENTADBIRAN
21030 KUALA TERENGGANU
TERENGGANU DARUL IMAN
(u.p. SEKSYEN PERJAWATAN)
Please contact Seksyen Perjawatan in the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong UMT Closing Date 10 Oktober 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Model Builder - Malaysia Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Draughtsman Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Quantity Surveyor Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Manager Sales Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive/ Management Trainee - Melaka Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales – Electronic Components Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Warehouse Assistant Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Despatch / Penghantar Barangan Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Operator Pengeluaran Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Service Engineer VALVES Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.