Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Kemajuan Ikan Malaysia (LKIM) February 2013
Lembaga Kemajuan Ikan Malaysia (LKIM) is an authorized body under the Ministry of Agriculture and Agriculture Base Industry that was incorporated under Act 49, Malaysia Fisheries Development Board Act 1971. This act took effect on all states within Peninsular Malaysia on November 1st 1971; in Sarawak on July 1st 1973; and in Sabah on August 1st 1995.
Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Kemajuan Ikan Malaysia (LKIM) :
- Penolong Akauntan Gred W27
- (a) a citizen of Malaysia;
- (b) not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- (c) (i) studies diploma in commerce, education bank or accounting studies dal’ipada recognized by the state institutions of higher learning or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- (ii) Licentiate of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of of the United Kingdom in!) financial idang recognized by Kerajaan or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- (d) pass Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including Julus Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by Kerajaan.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong LKIM closing date 28 February 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Assistants Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pembantu AM Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Application Support- Cheetahmail Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Compensation Benefits Manager Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Service Desk Analyst Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Draughtsman Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Marketing Executive / Officer Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Project Engineer Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Assistant Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ICT teacher Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.