Jawatan Kosong Kolej Universiti Islam Sultan Azlan Shah (KUISAS) Mei 2013
Kolej Universiti Islam Sultan Azlan Shah – KUISAS formerly in the know as Kolej Islam Darul Ridzuan (KISDAR) is a High Recitation Institute which is owned entirely by the Royal Perak State. At 13 Disember 2012 Ministry of Malaysia has graduated Recitation High level rise Kolej Islam Darul Ridzuan (KISDAR) as a Universiti colleges. Aligned with the graduation, Kolej Islam Darul Ridzuan (KISDAR) has now been recognized as Kolej Universiti Islam Sultan Azlan Shah (KUISAS).
KUISAS are higher education institutions that utilize science and heritage kotemporari berteraskan al-Quran and al-Sunnah for the sake of human brilliance. The Institute is putting all science within the framework of tawhid through the integration of science and science naqli aqli and implement comprehensive education covering soul, mind and body.
KUISAS or KISDAR is the brainchild of His Highness the Sultan of Perak, Sultan Azlan Shah in 1986 Muhibuddin. It was later realized in 1999 with the temporary campus located at Jalan Datuk Seri Shaari, Off Jalan Raja downstream, Ipoh and inaugurated by him on October 16, 1999. KISDAR was established under the Enactment Bill. 3 of 2000, Enactment of Selangor State Government. This enactment was presented and approved by the Perak State Assembly on 19 November 2001 and assented by His Royal Highness the Sultan of Perak on March 6, 2002.
Jawatan Kosong Kolej Universiti Islam Sultan Azlan Shah :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kolej Universiti Islam Sultan Azlan Shah as follows :
Akauntan Gred W41
- Bachelor of Accounting recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
- Full member of the Professional Accounting Bodies recognized by the government.
- Master of Accountancy degree recognized by the government as well as Full Member of Accounting Professional Bodies recognized by the government.
- Full member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants and
- Pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KUISAS closing date 27 Mei 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Clerk Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Urgently Required: Full Time Sales Consultant Depending on experience Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong IT Finance Business Systems Analyst Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pretty Ladies, Girls, Students..Long Term / Short Term Jobs with Benefits RM1500-RM3000 Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Expert Technical BA Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pemandu Kereta Mewah Bekas Perajurit GDL E Penuh Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong PA to Director at Xiao En Group - Personal Assistant Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Hostess Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong 1 Utama Sales Specialist - RM2,000++ Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Corporate Secretary (Solaris Dutamas) Oktober 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.