Jawatan Kosong Kolej Islam Sains & Teknologi (KIST) Ogos 2013
Kolej Islam Sains & Teknologi (KIST) is committed to becoming a leading private education center, professional trainers mobilize and dynamic to develop excellent professional, competent, and the latest knowledge centered on Islam.
- Integration of faith-based and faith in God values ??the sciences and technologies that are beneficial to form a superior society, brilliant and glorious.
- Provide support to the Ministry of Higher Education to add extensive opportunities for students to enroll in science and technology.
- Contribute to universal civilization and culture professionals to produce graduates who are knowledgeable, competent and effective and responsible citizens.
- Providing an efficient teaching, innovative and committed and equipped with the latest knowledge.
- Prepare and equip believers graduates, high quality and ready to enter the working world
- Islamic College of Science & Technology (KIST) is committed to becoming a leading private education center, professional trainers mobilize and dynamic to develop excellent professional, competent, and the latest knowledge centered on Islam.
- Provide science-based programs and technology across the curriculum (Multiple Disciplinary), holistic and quality centered on Islamic excellence and the latest academic knowledge to contribute to the needs of society and the State.
- To prepare teachers who are determined to be a professional and dynamic leaders through excellence in teaching, research, community service and consultancy.
- KIST strengthen ties with the community so that there is at KIST expertise to benefit the community, and KIST always received support and encouragement to the thriving community that balances the needs of the course with the responsibility to build a knowledge society.
Jawatan Kosong Kolej Islam Sains & Teknologi (KIST)
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kolej Islam Sains & Teknologi as follows :
- Bahasa Inggeris
- Kesihatan Persekitaran
KIST Cawangan Terengganu
- Teknologi Makmal Perubatan
- Sains Senaman dan Sukan
- Kesihatan Persekitaran
KIST Cawangan Kedah
- Bahasa Inggeris
- a citizen of Malaysia;
- not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- have been certified health by a qualified physician;
- have extensive relevant experience in these areas, and
- a credit in Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Malaysia (including oral test at the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent qualification recognized by the government)
- Candidates should have a minimum qualification Master Degree in related field. The candidate who has a Masters or PhD is an added advantage.
- The appointed academic staff will be involved in various tasks related to the teaching and learning process to help establish the direction and quality of the required academic standards and tasks related to organizational development.
How to apply
The application form duly completed together with certified certificates should be sent to the following address: -
Bahagian Sumber Manusia
KIST Group Holdings Sdn.Bhd.
Tingkat 2, Kelantan Trade Centre,
Jalan Bayam, 15200 Kota Bharu,
Kolej Islam Sains dan Teknologi (KIST)
Kampus Ibnu Sina,
Lot 1798-1800 Mukim Telong Kandis,
16300 Bachok, Kelantan.
Kolej Islam Sains dan Teknologi (KIST) Cawangan Terengganu,
Lot 4276, Mukim Tanggol,
Kuala Berang, 21700 Hulu Terengganu
Institut Pengurusan & Teknologi Utara (IPTURA)
(KIST Cawangan Kedah),
No. 5 – 9, Jalan Tengku Maheran 2,
Taman Tengku Maheran Fasa 4,
Bandar Darul Aman, 06000 Jitra, Kedah.
04-9189423 / 9189422
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KIST Closing Date : 31 Ogos 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.