Jawatan Kosong Institut Maritim Malaysia (MIMA) Julai 2012
Jawatan Kosong MIMA - tarikh tutup 19 Julai 2012
The Maritime Institute of Malaysia (MIMA) is a policy research institute set up by the Malaysian Government to look into matters relating to Malaysia’s interest at sea, and to serve as a national focal point for research in the maritime sector. Established in 1993, MIMA was incorporated under the Companies Act 1965, as a company limited by guarantee and not having a share capital, with its own Board of Directors.
MIMA is currently seeking candidates to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Undertake policy research on issues related to the maritime industry
- Produce research papers with timely, relevant and implementable recommendations that can be useful to policymakers
- Publish commentaries, articles, papers and other types of publications on issues related to the maritime industry
- Compile database of statistics and information related to the maritime industry
- Monitor and analyse issues, trends and developments in the maritime industry and related fields
- Organise events such as stakeholder meetings, forums, seminars, conferences and workshops
- Establish and foster relationships with regulatory agencies, industry players and other relevant parties in the maritime industry.
- Master in Maritime Studies, Business Administration, Economics, International Business, Management, Statistics, or related fields
- Minimum five years working experience, preferably in a research environment or in the maritime industry
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Good at building, maintaining and enhancing networking
- Computer savvy
Kindly submit your application, together with a detailed curriculum vitae, current and expected salary, and a recent photograph, by 19 July 2012 to:
Director of Administration and Finance
Maritime Institute of Malaysia
Unit B-06-08, Megan Avenue II
No. 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Or emailed to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Maklumat lanjut, sila :
Jawatan Kosong MIMA
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Japanese Speaking : R&D Engineer (Job No. JS/KG.FP.2.1) Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Promoter @ Citta Mall for 2 weekends Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong VBA Developer Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Assistant Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Tax & Treasury - Senior Executive Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SAP FICO Consultant Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts & Costing Executive Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Draughtsman Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Network Engineer Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Business Process Analyst Mac 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.