Jawatan Kosong Institut Kefahaman Islam Malaysia (IKIM)
Jawatan Kosong IKIM – The Institute of Islamic Understanding Malaysia (IKIM) was established on the 18th of February 1992 under the Companies Act of 1965, to promote a clear understanding of Islam through various programs and activities such as seminars, workshops, consultation, training and through publications.
IKIM was launched on the 3rd of July 1992 by The Honorable Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, the former Prime Minister of Malaysia.
Warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan dijemput untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan secara tetap di Institut Kefahaman Islam Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur seperti berikut :-
1. Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat Gred 27
(a) Citizens of Malaysia;
(b) Possess a Diploma in Computer Science which is recognized by the Government of the preliminary study institutions of higher or equivalent qualification, or
(c) Have work experience of not less than 2 years in the relevant field in a public or private sector, and
(d) Have experience of using content management system (cms) in developing a system or website.
(e) Preference will be given to candidates who have a good personality, work experience and skills in operating computer systems.
(f) Credit in Bahasa Malaysia (including a pass in oral test) at SPM level Malaysia or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a letter of application, including copies of the following documents: -
a) Personal details form (resume / curriculum vitae to qualifications and experience)
b) A passport size color photograph (non-returnable)
c) Copies of academic certificates and transcripts, identification card, birth certificate, last pay slip and other relevant documents, if any.
Letter of application with documents should send to:
Institut Kefahaman Islam Malaysia (IKIM)
2, Langgak Tunku
Off Jalan Duta
50480 KUALA LUMPUR
(up: Bahagian Pentadbiran)
Tel: 03-62046200 Faks: 03-62014189
- State the name of the position applied for on the top left of the envelope.
- For students who are currently employed by the Government, Statutory Bodies and Local Authorities, the application shall be made by the Head of Department and keep a copy of an updated record of service and annual performance assessment report attached.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong IKIM closing date 19 Oktober 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Customs & International Trade Specialists- Manager / Senior Manager, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Promotion Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Management Trainee April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Destination Coordinator - ( Fixed Term Contract) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Interior Designer April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Specialist April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Housekeeping Aide April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Inventory Accounts Officer April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Coordinator / Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Peluang kerjaya April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.