Jawatan Kosong Institut Integriti Malaysia (IIM) Februari 2013
Jawatan Kosong IIM Februari 2013
The Malaysian Institute of Integrity (MII) is the brainchild of the 5th Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Abdullah Haji Ahmad Badawi, declared on 5 November 2003.
It was established as a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act 1965 on 4 March 2004.
The Malaysian Institute of Integrity (MII), was established as a coordinating agency for the implementation of the National Integrity Plan (NIP). The main objective of MII is to develop a nation of high integrity, that is resilient and embraces universal good values.
Institut Integriti Malaysia (IIM) invites Malaysian citizens aged not less than 18 years old during closing as well qualified and highly motivated to fill the following positions: -
1. SETIAUSAHA PEJABAT (SEKTOR SWASTA)
Taraf Jawatan : Tetap
Jadual Gaji : Gred IIM 27
Jadual Gaji : RM 1,439.77 – RM 3,775.97 * Gaji adalah tidak termasuk imbuhan/elaun
Kekosongan : 1
- a) Diploma in Secretarial Science from local polytechnics or equivalent qualification recognized by the government, OR
- b) Diploma in Office Management and Technology from UiTM or a recognized qualification;
- c) Credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
- d) Have work experience of at least three (3) years in a related field, and
- e) Able to speak and write in Malay and English well.
Description of Duties: Responsible for the day to day in the office of the Director of the Private Sector smooth and secretarial services such as typing, preparing correspondence, reports and files. In addition, make sure all the formal requirements of the Private Sector handled in an efficient and high quality as well as regulating the work schedule so regularly.
How to apply
a) Applicants must use Form (IIM/AD15 Pind.2011) which can be found at IIM or download on the website http://www.iim.com.my
b) All applications must include copies of certificates / supporting documents, copies of identity card and a passport photo (non-returnable) and sent to:
Institut Integriti Malaysia (IIM)
Persiaran Duta Off Jalan Duta
50480 Kuala Lumpur
(u.p : Unit Sumber Manusia)
c) IIM right to reject applicants who submit incomplete applications and any appeals are not being treated, and
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong IIM Closing date 15 Februari 2013.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Coordinator Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Staff Engineer Electrical Distribution Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Primary School Tutor/ Kindergarten Teacher Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Head Base Oil Technology - Malaysia Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Service Crew - Quill City Mall Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Associate Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Clerk Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Document Controllers Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Consultat - IOI Mall Putrajaya (1 year contract) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Logistics Analyst Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.