Job Vacancies Bank Rakyat Jun 2012
Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat
Bank Rakyat, established in 28 September 1954 under the Co-operative Ordinance 1948 is currently the largest Islamic cooperative bank in Malaysia to have assets amounting to RM72.48 billion as at end 2011.As the entity under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumer Affairs, we are committed to support the mission of the Ministry to strengthen the cooperative sector as the backbone of economic growth through efforts and measures in place.
We are a progressive Islamic Bank in Malaysia looking at cementing our position as a key provider of Shariah compliant banking products. We are now recruiting for an experience Islamic finance professional to fill the following position:
- 1. Lead and direct the full spectrum of our corporate business planning activities covering strategic planning, strategic development, execution and monitoring its development and completion.
- 2. Drive, develop and implement strategic alignment to support corporate development and objectives.
- 3. Lead research and customize best practices from industries to ensure continuous process improvements, develop competencies and knowledgeable team within the group.
- 4. Organize information and design a structured approach to communicate effectively for management reporting and staff communication on company’s strategies and business performance, industry and business intelligence on new opportunities, risks and threats which may impact our company or industry.
- 5. Lead and direct reviews / enhancements of the products and services offered with the view to secure competitive advantage in market place and affordable pricing for our products.
- 6. Lead and propagate innovation initiatives with the view to improve / enhance business effectiveness and efficiency.
- 7. Direct the overall management and development of staff under supervision through excellent communication skills/optimal performance coaching.
- 1. Must possess at least a Master’s Degree In Business Administration (MBA) or in any related field.
- 2. Ten (10) years experience with a minimum of three (3) years in a senior managerial role within corporate planning and strategic functions preferably in banking industry.
- 3. Analytical thinking with strong and holistic view on banking business, product/services development, business trends / strategy and economic research.
- 4. Extensive leadership experience in developing strategies, frameworks and tools as well as excellent skills in formulating long-term strategic / annual business plans.
Senior Executive,Corporate Planning
- 1) Participate in the corporate planning processes, including long-term strategic planning and short-term tactical planning for the Bank.
- 2) Participate in setting targets, reviewing budgets, monitoring and analysing financial performance and KPIs.
- 3) Conduct competitive and environment analysis and reports on developments with significant potential to impact current and future business prospects.
- 4) Assist in the drafting and presenting key messages regarding the Bank plans, outlook and performance to internal and external audience/stakeholders.
- 5) To prepare and participate in the preparation of periodic and ad-hoc management reports and presentations to the relevant committee.
- 6) To perform and coordinate special projects as required.
- 1) Degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Investment, Statistics or Accounting.
- 2) At least 3 to 5 years’ working experience in banking or related industry, preferably in corporate planning.
- 3) Must be IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office. E.g. Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
- 4) Strong analytical skills and proven records in preparation of Management reports.
- 5) Positive attitude and self motivated with ability to work independently.
- 6) Attention to details and disciplined in meeting deadlines.
- 7) Resourceful with good research and analytical skills. Experience in forecasting, scenario building, sensitivity and/or efficiency analysis is an added advantage.
- A team player and highly motivated with positive work ethics and attitude.
Other Jobs available :
- Senior Executive,Product Development
Maklumat lanjut, sila :
Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat tarikh tutup 29 Jun 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
FIND ANOTHER JOBS HERE...
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.