Jawatan Kosong / Walk In Interview CIMB Group
Jawatan Kosong CIMB
CIMB Group is a regional universal bank operating in high growth economies in ASEAN. We are an indigenous ASEAN investment bank and we also have the widest retail branch network across the region, with over 1,100 branches.
CIMB Group today operates across ASEAN under several corporate entities including CIMB Investment Bank, CIMB Bank, CIMB Islamic, CIMB Niaga, CIMB Securities International and CIMB Thai. Our business lines in our core markets of Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand are organised primarily across the following areas: Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, comprising Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Treasury & Markets, and Group Strategy & Strategic Investments. CIMB Islamic operates in parallel, following CIMB Group’s dual banking model.
At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities. Well-rounded, multi disciplined persons with high intelligence, energy and integrity are welcome to be part of this forward thinking and fast moving organisation.
Our accelerated expansion in recent years has transformed us into a universal bank with a global network. If you aspire to be part of a highly regarded organisation, where prospects are boundless, CIMB is the perfect partner to realise your dreams. CIMB is a fast growing universal bank, offering you a wide range of career opportunities.
As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities.
Walk-in Interview – Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (24 September 2012)
Kuala Lumpur – Jalan Raja Laut, Klang Valley
- In echoing the Government’s call to GLCs to assist in increasing the marketability and employability of our graduates, CIMB Group is participating in the Skim Latihan 1Malaysia (“SL1M”) under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative. This programme is aimed at providing soft-skills and on-the-job training to Malaysian graduates. At the end of the programme, these graduates would have developed personal mastery, learned the best work habits and gained work experience in the corporate world through accelerated work-based learning.
This 4-months’ structured training programme comprises:
- 1-month’s training with key focus on thinking and communication skills as well as work habits; and
- 3-months’ on-the-job attachment with business units to provide candidates with an all-rounded, hands-on work experience.
- Candidates will be paid a monthly allowance for the duration of the 4-months’ programme.
- Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates with excellent performance may be considered for employment opportunity with CIMB Bank.
- Malaysian graduates in any discipline with academic results of CGPA of 3.0 and above;
- Candidates will undergo 1-week Outward Bound School training in Lumut, (accomodation and meals provided).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Raja Laut,Klang Valley.
- Graduates with less than 2-years working experience are welcome to apply.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
A Great Opportunity for Fresh Graduates
Want to know more?
Join us at:
Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia WALK-IN INTERVIEW
Date: 24 September 2012, Monday
Time: 9.00am to 4.30pm (Lunch break: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm)
Venue: CIMB Bank,
Level 18, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce, 11 Jalan Raja Laut
50350 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(Landmark: Beside SOGO Shopping Complex)
Compulsory documents to bring along:
- Updated resume
- All original and photocopy of certificates from SPM onwards to your highest academic qualifications
- One (1) photocopy of IC (front and back on the same page)
- Original and photocopy of last 3 months salary slip (if working)
- One (1) passport-size photograph
*Successful candidates will be paid monthly allowance for the duration of the program.
*The program will commence on the 8th October 2012.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong CIMB / Interview Date at 24 September 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Account Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Representative - Setapak April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SUBWAY Sandwich Artist April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong 部门助理 April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Nutritionist April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HR ASSISTANT April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accountant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Driver cum depatch April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Executive April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.