Jawatan Kosong SME Bank Berhad January 2014
SME Bank is a leading development financial institution in providing financial products and services to small and medium enterprises in Malaysia.Established on 3rd October 2005, SME Bank has played a pivotal role in ensuring the continuous development and robust growth of the entrepreneurial community by offering comprehensive products and services as well as close networking relationship with its strategic partners.
Jawatan Kosong SME Bank Berhad :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at SME Bank Berhad as follows :
1. Associate – Shariah Auditor
- To assist the Chief Internal Auditor to formulate Shariah Audit Plan as well as execute the Shariah Audit assignments as approved by the Audit and Examination Committee.
- To plan and prepare for audit engagements including the objectives, scope and methodology of the audit as well as to develop and update comprehensive audit programs prior to the audit to ensure that the audit engagements are completed within the time line as approved by the Head and Chief Internal Auditor.
- To assess the Bank’s systems internal control, risk management and governance processes in respect to Shariah-related matters and others and to assist the Management in the prevention and early detection of potential Shariah issues, so as to minimize losses; and subsequently to make recommendations on corrective measures and improvements.
- To timely produce quality audit observations with full compliance to established standards/template. The audit observations shall include systemic issues with in-depth root cause analysis, followed by effective recommendations to improve risk mitigations.
- To prepare comprehensive working papers and audit reports on a timely basis.
- To track audit assignments to ensure timely closure and safe-keeping of audit working papers.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Shariah or its equivalent in relevant fields, and in possession of relevant professional qualifications fulfilling the regulatory requirements.
- Having more than 1 year experience in similar job function in financial institutions would be an added advantage;
- Certified professional qualification such as Chartered Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP) and Certified in Internal Auditing for Financial Institutions (CIAFIN) would be an added advantage.
- Experience in the use of ACL audit tools would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills with high proficiency in verbal and written English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to gather, analyze, evaluate facts and perform root-cause analysis.
- Able to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal audit and new auditing techniques and practices.
- Good work attitude, flexible, able to work independently and willing to take on challenges.
- Knowledge of auditing, risk management, management and corporate governance, relevant regulatory guidelines mainly on BNM/GPs, internal audit standards & practices, and information technology would be an added advantage.
2. Manager – Project Management
- To collate information on technical direction for the development, design and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- To create and execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- To assist in the conduct of Technical Project Assessments.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant fields, and in possession of relevant professional qualifications fulfilling the regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in related industries with good professional ethics and occupational track records.
- Deep understanding in evaluating business/project proposal.
- Excellent knowledge in business/project technical analysis.
- Possess positive attitude, high motivation, initiative and discipline.
- Organized and good managerial skills.
- Experience in construction costing and construction contract
- Experience in monitoring projects
- Experience in technical report writing
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong SME Bank Closing Date : 03 & 08 January 2014
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.