Jawatan Kosong Manager, Islamic Corporate Banking, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad Ogos 2011
The RHB Banking Group is currently the fifth largest fully integrated financial service group in Malaysia. Our core businesses are streamlined into seven Strategic Business Groups (SBGs):
- Retail Banking
- Business Banking
- Group Transaction Banking
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Islamic Banking
- Global Financing Banking
- Group Treasury
Our businesses are offered through our main subsidiaries – RHB Bank Bhd and RHB Investment Bank Bhd, which are wholly owned by RHB Capital, and RHB Insurance Bhd, which is 94.7% owned by RHB Capital.
Our Islamic Banking Unit, RHB ISLAMIC Bank Bhd, is wholly owned by RHB Bank, while our asset management and unit trust businesses are held under RHB Investment Management Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of RHB Investment Bank.
As a leading bank in Malaysia, RHB Bank integrates the best of diverse talents to meet the needs of its growing customer base. Currently, we wish to hire dedicated individuals who wants to add value in their careers.
Manager, Islamic Corporate Banking, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad (Kuala Lumpur)
- To provide support to Head, Islamic Corporate Banking on the corporate banking product landscape and opportunities
- To assist the Head, Islamic Corporate Banking in building local market intelligence in corporate banking products, take actions to capitalise on business opportunities and mitigate threats
- To equip and support Investment Banking team in originating quality deals
- To prepare credit paper of high quality
- To improve credit assessment via a systematic approach
- To conduct product marketing, pricing and promotion activities
- To market new product to both existing clients and new prospects
- To drive product bundling initiatives to enhance cross and up-selling efforts, including cross-selling of Retail and Commercial products
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Corporate or Islamic banking at an established financial institution
- Experience in assessing credit and strong knowledge in capital market transactions
- Strong understanding of Islamic Finance products
- Innovative with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Preferably with CCP qualifications and related Islamic qualification eg. Degree in Islamic Banking, CIFP etc
If you are a go-getter with the drive and determination to achieve aggressive business objectives, we encourage you to submit your application stating qualification, academic result and contact telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph no later than August 31, 2011 to :-
Join Our Facebook Community
FIND ANOTHER JOBS HERE...
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.