Jawatan Kosong Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) Jun 2013
The EPF is a social security institution formed according to the Laws of Malaysia, Employees Provident Fund Act 1991 (Act 452) which provides retirement benefits for members through management of their savings in an efficient and reliable manner. The EPF also provides a convenient framework for employers to meet their statutory and moral obligations to their employees.
Jawatan Kosong Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja as follows :
- Attend meetings, record meeting outcomes in the EPF meeting’s minute, prepare minute of meeting and responsible for the minutes accuracy and submit it within the stipulated time.
- Responsible for ensuring minutes of meeting and the said agreement entered into by the EPF is keep safely in systematic way to facilitate the supply of records upon request.
- Responsible for ensuring the paperwork to be discussed at the meeting is furnish to the meeting members within the prescribed period.
- Malaysian citizen
- A member of MAICSA (Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) or licensed Company Secretary under SSM (Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia)
- At least 3 years of working experience in company secretarial field
- Great interest in business, economy and social security
- Able to record accurately the discussions and decisions of meetings
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strict attention to details
- Well developed integrity
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosonf KWSP closing Date 29 Jun 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.