Jawatan Kosong Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat Februari 2013
Bank Rakyat, established in 28 September 1954 under the Co-operative Ordinance 1948 is currently the largest Islamic cooperative bank in Malaysia to have assets amounting to RM72.48 billion as at end 2011.As the entity under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumer Affairs, we are committed to support the mission of the Ministry to strengthen the cooperative sector as the backbone of economic growth through efforts and measures in place.
Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat
We are a progressive Islamic Bank in Malaysia looking at cementing our position as a key provider of Shariah compliant banking products. We are now recruiting for an experience Islamic finance professional to fill the following position:
Eksekutif Jabatan Sekuriti Pendapatan Tetap
- Holds at least a bachelor’s degree in financial sector / economics / statistics.
- Having experience at least 2 years in the bonds market.
- Have exposure in the Capital Markets and finance.
- Preference is given to candidates who have a license Malaysian Financial Market (CPM).
Executive Foreign Exchange Department
- To perform and fulfill the Bank’s interest rate-related asset and liability hedging requirements through Islamic Profit Rate Swap (IPRS) dealing at the interbank market.
- To perform market analysis on the interest rate outlook and provide market advice on the optimal timing to enter into IPRS on behalf of Bank Rakyat.
- To ensure the Department meets its hedging targets set by the Management in the management of IPRS contracts.
- To also assist the Department in Forex-related business transactions with corporate customers and interbank counterparties.
- Act as a point of contact for Bank Rakyat for all matters related to FX Interbank and IPRS “Islamic Profit Rate Swap”
- To assist in the research and market analysis related to the Department’s portfolios.
- To develop effective reporting on the IPRS exposure of the Bank to be reported to the Management.
- Must possess a minimum of Degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business, Accounting or equivalent. A license by Persatuan Pasaran Kewangan Malaysia (PPKM) in dealing of treasury related products will be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in dealing with treasury products, preferably in Interest Rate Swap (IRS), Islamic Profit Rate Swap (IPRS) or Foreign Exchange (FX).
- Good understanding/fundamentals of treasury products and market forecasting techniques especially in interest rates hedging strategies.
- Analytical, comfortable working independently under minimum supervision as well as a team player.
Executive Treasury Sales 2 Department
- To maintain FDR & reduce concentration towards 10 top depositor and to expand customers segmentation based on industrial sector such as: construction, education, health and services, retail trade, hotels and restaurants, mining, real estate/properties.
- To support Money Market department in developing their client base and business potential for UNIDC.
- Maintain good relationship with corporate cutomer in order to show our gratitude & appreciation for their support and to increase customers loyalty with Bank
- To carry out all activities/duties without any violation of any internal and Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) policies.
- Ensure all duties and reponsibilities carried out with integrity, productive and planned subject to internal and external policies.
- Degree in accounting, finance or economics preferred
- 1-2 years working experience in relevant fields
- Strong communicative skills
- Proactive, dynamic and self-driven
- Team player with pleasant personality
Executive Investment Department
- To conduct research and analysis on the stock market, economy, industry and sector outlook
- Prepare reports on research done.
- Identify and evaluate the return on investment on the stocks based on fundamental and technical analysis valuations.
- Prepare paperwork on proposed investment for investment committee approval.
- To assist in research and analysis for other department for views on company analysis for investment in shares or capital market etc.
- Making proposals based on the findings from research and analysis in order to assist in making investment strategies and decision making.
- To perform other duties as directed or required from time to time.
- Degree in Investment Analysis, Economics / Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or Mathematics.
- Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in a fund management environment or research.
- Possess strong numerical and quantitative ability.
- Excellent communication and writing skills especially in presenting complex ideas.
- ndependent, analytical, meticulous, dynamic, self-motivated but team-driven and personable.
Eksekutif Jabatan Pasaran Wang
- Analyze the needs of the Bank’s fund and manage its liquidity, as determined by management from time to time.
- Analyse ‘Liquidity Framework’ as ALCO requirements and Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Provide financial resources in accordance with the composition of deposits placed by the Management.
- Contribute to the Bank’s profit through investment income.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the Bank’s assets.
- Ensure that the Bank’s financial management is managed in the best way.
- Ensure that the operation and work processes continuously improved markets.
- Conduct transactions in money market and other instruments including UNIDC on the guidelines, peraturandan acts set.
- To ensure receipt of funds and payment effected within the prescribed period and in accordance with the current power limits.
- Conduct transactions of purchase and sale of commodities on behalf of its branches and headquarters (based konsepTawarruq) with Bursa Suq Al-Sila.
- Conduct transactions of purchase and sale of commodities on behalf of the Credit Card Department (based on the concept Tawarruq) with brokers and ASJ Able Ace Capital.
- Have the approval of at least a Master’s degree in Finance / Business Administration.
- Having experience at least 3 years in the financial markets
- Have exposure in the Capital Markets and finance.
- Malaysia is licensed Financial Market (CPM).
How to apply
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat closing date 28 Februari 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.