Jawatan Kosong HR Manager Agro Bank Malaysia Ogos 2011
Agrobank is an institution which provides holistic financial services and banking facilities. We give our utmost priority to the needs of our customers by providing attractive products and services such as savings activities, banking services, loan facilities, insurance coverage and advisory services.
Agrobank is a Government-linked-Company (GLC) under the Minister of Finance Incorporated (MFI). The bank’s financing of the agricultural sector is driven by a policy set forth by the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industries.
Agrobank is a continuity of the former Bank Pertanian Malaysia which has 40 years of experience in agricultural banking and an excellent track record in shaping and developing successful entrepreneurs.With a wide network of branches throughout Malaysia, we are confident of providing the best services to all.
Qualified Malaysian citizen are invited to apply job vacancies in Agrobank to fill the following position :
1. HR MANAGER – INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- Manage and addressing IR related matters among employee by provising advisory and consultancy role related to employment issues.
- Responsible in handling Collective Agreement (CA) related matters by conducting regular meetings with Unions pertaining to unionised issues.
- Handle trade disputes (if any) pertaining to any breach of fundamental terms of the CA
- Managing disciplanary issues, misconduct, grievances, domestic inquiries and other activities. Preserving good industrial harmony and industrial relations amongst employees of the company.
- Provide advice and counselling in all disciplanary issues and ensures that actions taken by the company are in conformity with the labor laws, the employees’ individual – contracts and the company’s rules and regulations.
- Representative for the company in cases involving staff i.e conciliation at IR Department, Hearing of IR cases and Hearing of Civil cases.
- Liase with relavant authorities pertaining to IR matters i.e Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF), Panel Solicitors, IR Department, Labour Department and Ministry of Human Resource.
i) Min Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Law or any related discipline.
ii) Relevant Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years experience in Industrial Relations fields and Employment Law related work.
- Familiar and expert with Employment Act & Industrial Act is an added advantage.
- Experiences and exposure in dealing with National Unions, IR cases and Domestic Inquiry.
iii) Other Skills Required
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically
- Dynamic and resilience personality with high leadership skill
How To Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating current and expected salary together with a copy of academic certificates, birth certificate, IC and a passport size photograph not later than 23 August 2011 to:
Head, Group Human Resource,
P.O Box 10815,
50726 Kuala Lumpur.
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Closing Date: 23 Ogos 2011
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pelawat Misteri Seri Iskandar Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin / Game Master for Mobile Game Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Administrative/Account Clerk Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Warehouse (Manufacturing) Assistant - Bukit Raja Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong E xecutive - Packing, WIP & Logistic, Production, Compounding Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Logistic Coordinator Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Cashier / Juruwang - Kepong Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Creative Designer Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Retail Manager Ogos 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.