Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat Disember 2013
Bank Rakyat, established in 28 September 1954 under the Co-operative Ordinance 1948 is currently the largest Islamic cooperative bank in Malaysia to have assets amounting to RM72.48 billion as at end 2011.As the entity under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumer Affairs, we are committed to support the mission of the Ministry to strengthen the cooperative sector as the backbone of economic growth through efforts and measures in place.We are a progressive Islamic Bank in Malaysia looking at cementing our position as a key provider of Shariah compliant banking products.
Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Bank Rakyat as follows :
1. Customer Service Executive, Call Centre
- Degree holder with relevant working experience
- Possess strong customers service skills with ability to convince & negotiate with customers effectively
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication in English & Bahasa Malaysia combined with good interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality and enjoy assisting and interacting with customer
- Presentable & approachable with positive attitude
- A good team player
- Ability to work on weekends, public holidays and on shift basis
- Ability to multi-task
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
2. Program BR-Smart
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma recognized by JPA / MQA (Malaysian Qualification Agency)
- Preference is given to graduates of the Bachelor / Diploma with no work experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Banking related CGPA of 2.75 and above
- Diploma in Business Management or Banking CGPA of 2.75 and above
- Age not exceeding 27 years
- Having a driving license and own vehicle is an advantage
- Full-time training program
- Having good communication skills
- Attitudes and values ??required as a marketing and sales agent.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Bank RakyatClosing Date : 28 Disember 2013 & 12 January 2014
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.