Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank)
Jawatan Kosong Agrobank
Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad or Agrobank is an institution which provides holistic financial services and banking facilities. We give our utmost priority to the needs of our customers by providing attractive products and services such as savings activities, banking services, loan facilities, insurance coverage and advisory services. Agrobank is a Government-linked-Company (GLC) under the Minister ofFinance Incorporated (MFI). The bank’s financing of the agricultural sector is driven by a policyset forth by the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industries.
Agrobank is a continuity of the former Bank Pertanian Malaysia which has 40 years of experience in agricultural banking and an excellent track record in shaping and developing successful entrepreneurs.With a wide network of branches throughout Malaysia, we are confident of providing the best services to all.
Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) :
- Responsible for the implementation of the audit plan for the Credit Audit; which includes Post Approval Review, Departmental (Head Office/ Credit) and Product/ Process review as well as Thematic review.
- Assist the Team Leader and Head of Credit Audit in implementing the audit plan approved by the Board Audit and Examination Committee.
- Execute audit engagement including the scopes and objectives of the audit as well as to develop a comprehensive audit planning memorandum as part of pre audit exercise.
- Understand the overall process of credit activities; review and evaluate the adequacy of internal control system, risk associated to the credit and operation procedures as well as adherence to the requirements; and subsequently to make recommendations on corrective measures and improvements.
- Prepare audit observations based on the evidenced and opinion formed during audit review within the agreeable timeline.
- Prepare audit reports to be tabled in the exit meeting and closed out meeting with the clients and parties responsible within the timeline set.
- Develop and review audit programs related to the credit activities based on the latest risk and control as well requirements imposed by the bank and regulators.
- To complete audit assignments in accordance to the tracking sheet as approved by the Head and Chief Internal Audit and to provide any justification for any adverse variance for approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent. Having certified professional qualification such as Certified Credit Professional (CCP), Certificate in Internal Auditing for Financial Institutions (CIAFIN) would be an added advantage.
- 3 years with related experience preferably in auditing and credit operation.
- Knowledge of auditing, risk management, management and corporate governance concepts, relevant regulatory guidelines mainly on Bank Negara Malaysia, internal audits standards & practices, and Islamic Banking would be an added advantage.
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal audit and new auditing techniques and practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency in verbal and written English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Strong analytical skills and able to evaluate, form logical conclusions and reason with facts
- Good work attitude, flexible, able to work independently and willing to take on challenges.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Agrobank closing date 04 January 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.