Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) Julai 2013
Agrobank is an institution which provides holistic financial services and banking facilities. We give our utmost priority to the needs of our customers by providing attractive products and services such as savings activities, banking services, loan facilities, insurance coverage and advisory services. Agrobank is a Government-linked-Company (GLC) under the Minister ofFinance Incorporated (MFI). The bank’s financing of the agricultural sector is driven by a policyset forth by the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industries. Agrobank is a continuity of the former Bank Pertanian Malaysia which has 40 years of experience in agricultural banking and an excellent track record in shaping and developing successful entrepreneurs.With a wide network of branches throughout Malaysia, we are confident of providing the best services to all.
Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad as follows :
Head, Human Resource Capability
- Manage and heading the Performance Management System and Rewards Management Section to ensure effective and efficient implementation of Bank’s initiatives in achieving competent and performance driven talent in line with the Bank’s objective.
- Formulate and develop strategies to enhance organizational capabilities and effectiveness towards building and achieving a high performance workforce.
- Formulate compensation and performance management strategies that are aligned with Bank needs.
- Develop and implement performance management and compensation policies and procedures in order to attract, retain and motivate competent employees.
- Key focal point and lead annual salary reviews and develop compensation plans that are both equitable and competitive.
- Formulate a new or review existing compensation and benefits policies to ensure statutory compliance and alignment with the Bank’s strategy.
- Making recommendations and ensure that best practice process and procedure are implemented across all aspects of the organisations Compensation and Benefits capability.
- Conduct job design, analysis, evaluation and classification or grading of jobs to maintain the job structure within the organization.
- Interpret, manage and administer the salary market benchmarking through conducting external surveys as well as market analysis of compensation and benefits to determine competitive position for company as compared with market.
- Ensure the effective implementation and management of the annual Performance Management process through regular and accurate reviews.
- Managing the Annual Review and Mid Year Review exercise on performance appraisal.
- Design & implement a harmonized bank-wide performance management system and competency model.
- Initiate, develop, implement and maintain Human Capital policies and procedures with regards to talent and performances.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Intimate knowledge of Human Resource services functions, preferably in a financial services institution.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Labor Law, Employment Act and experience in HR Compensation and Benefits are an added advantage.
Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Labuan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Putrajaya, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu
- Develop and execute business plan and business strategy toward the Branch profitability and growth.
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate the Branch staff to elevate level of performance and toward achieving the branch common goal.
- Participate and drive marketing initiatives among branch staff to achieve target set
- Build and foster strong teamwork and working relationship among all branch staff.
- Develops, maintain and grow business relationships with existing and new customer to increase customer acquisition and market sharing.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, service quality and branch operational quality.
- Responsible in ensuring sufficient manpower requirement for the Branch to operate at optimum level.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, BNM guidelines or any other governing rules and regulations.
- Manage and controls operational cost within budget.
- Ensure branch security is in good order.
- A recognize Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Economic or any related field. Having a Certified Credit Professional (CCP) is an advantage.
- Minimum of five years experience in Sales and Operations in Banking Industry.
- Strong interpersonal, people management, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Energetic, proactive and dynamic individual.
- Good team player, self motivated and able to work independently.
- Service oriented mindset.
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills.
- Must be willing to work across Malaysia
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Agrobank closing date : 29 Mei & 31 Julai 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.