Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) Januari 2014
Agrobank is an institution which provides holistic financial services and banking facilities. We give our utmost priority to the needs of our customers by providing attractive products and services such as savings activities, banking services, loan facilities, insurance coverage and advisory services. Agrobank is a Government-linked-Company (GLC) under the Minister ofFinance Incorporated (MFI). The bank’s financing of the agricultural sector is driven by a policyset forth by the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industries. Agrobank is a continuity of the former Bank Pertanian Malaysia which has 40 years of experience in agricultural banking and an excellent track record in shaping and developing successful entrepreneurs.With a wide network of branches throughout Malaysia, we are confident of providing the best services to all.
Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad as follows :
1. Executive, Product Research & Development
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Product Management or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
2. Analyst – Agent & Rural Banking Section (Executive)
- To handle the administrative and operational related support services involving any financial transaction conducted through AGROagent services i.e account reconciliation & settlement, complaint management, dispute resolution, fee commission distribution, and other supporting activities including training and marketing support.
- To develop policies, guidelines, and manuals to support the operational deliverables required for effective and efficient provision of the agent banking services.
- To monitor agent network operations and constantly identify ways to increase the effectiveness of the process and performance of the channel.
- To conduct thorough KYC review and assessment during agent registration process.
- To train the appointed agent on the end-to-end agent banking service delivery process, dos’ and don’ts, compliance guideline; and other relevant items related to the services.
- To develop, prepare and deliver all merchandising materials for use at agent’s location.
- To manage all agents enquiries and complaints.
- To conduct 1st level troubleshooting on the system, technology/equipment (e.g. ePOS Terminal).
- To execute the role in maintaining agent-bank relationship, book keeping and maintenance of records.
- To monitor the cash and/or e-float management to mitigate possible fraudulent attempt and minimize disruption to operational deliverables of the services.
- To adhere and meet all internal audit requirement, policies and guidelines in managing the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline.
- 1 -3 years of experiences in banking or other related industries.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- Strong Interpersonal skills – good communication and report writing skills.
3. Head of Accounting
- Managing and controlling the overall Bank’s account and data integrity to ensure reliability and accuracy of information. Monitoring and ensure delivery timelines.
- Ensure compliance of statutory requirements, policies, procedures and accounting standards.
- Supervise and control Bank’s central receiving and purchasing and ensuring timely completion.
- Monitoring the Tax and Zakat computation and compliance to statutory requirements and accounting principles.
- Handling external auditors and matters related to financial audit.
- Control and monitor General Ledger, Accounts Payables and Fixed Assets system and ensure integrity.
- Ensure Head Quarters, Business Centres and Branches accounts are continuously monitored and supervised.
- Responsible to conduct training/seminar/meeting internally and externally as required.
- Undertake duties as and when necessary by request of Chief Financial Officer.
- Compliance to BNM requirements and Financial Reporting Standards, with an emphasis on financing and investment provisions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): BNM requirements, Financial Reporting Standards, Tax and Zakat computation.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Management/Cost Accounting/Business Analyst or Financial Accounting & Reporting.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Agrobank Closing Date : 2 – 16 Januari 2014
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.