Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) Disember 2013
Agrobank is an institution which provides holistic financial services and banking facilities. We give our utmost priority to the needs of our customers by providing attractive products and services such as savings activities, banking services, loan facilities, insurance coverage and advisory services. Agrobank is a Government-linked-Company (GLC) under the Minister ofFinance Incorporated (MFI). The bank’s financing of the agricultural sector is driven by a policyset forth by the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industries. Agrobank is a continuity of the former Bank Pertanian Malaysia which has 40 years of experience in agricultural banking and an excellent track record in shaping and developing successful entrepreneurs.With a wide network of branches throughout Malaysia, we are confident of providing the best services to all.
Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad as follows :
1. Analyst – Agent & Rural Banking Section (Executive)
- To handle the administrative and operational related support services involving any financial transaction conducted through AGROagent services i.e account reconciliation & settlement, complaint management, dispute resolution, fee commission distribution, and other supporting activities including training and marketing support.
- To develop policies, guidelines, and manuals to support the operational deliverables required for effective and efficient provision of the agent banking services.
- To monitor agent network operations and constantly identify ways to increase the effectiveness of the process and performance of the channel.
- To conduct thorough KYC review and assessment during agent registration process.
- To train the appointed agent on the end-to-end agent banking service delivery process, dos’ and don’ts, compliance guideline; and other relevant items related to the services.
- To develop, prepare and deliver all merchandising materials for use at agent’s location.
- To manage all agents enquiries and complaints.
- To conduct 1st level troubleshooting on the system, technology/equipment (e.g. ePOS Terminal).
- To execute the role in maintaining agent-bank relationship, book keeping and maintenance of records.
- To monitor the cash and/or e-float management to mitigate possible fraudulent attempt and minimize disruption to operational deliverables of the services.
- To adhere and meet all internal audit requirement, policies and guidelines in managing the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline.
- 1 -3 years of experiences in banking or other related industries.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- Strong Interpersonal skills – good communication and report writing skills.
2. Unit Head, Planning & Supplier Management
- To analyze existing IT processes and identify the system limitations.
- To understand IT requirements and regulate vendors to fulfill the requirement.
- To plan and implement efficient strategies to address current system limitations.
- Responsible in controlling and regulating vendor performance.
- To be main coordinator for vendor in Information System Management.
- To govern Vendor Management Process in Information System Management.
- To ensure all vendor management related documents are complete, organized and filed accordingly.
- To implement Vendor Management Process.
- To prepare monthly report on supplier status for management.
- To produce, maintain, update and distribute the architecture baseline policies, procedures and guidelines in order to determine the best ICT solution for the organization.
- Other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Vendor Liaison, Project Management, Computing Hardware & Software.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Hardware or Software. Job role in Project Management or Vendor Management.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
3. Manager, Investigation & Forensic Audit
- Overall responsible in leading and managing the Investigation & Forensic Audit Section.
- Assist CIA in preparing the Annual Audit Plan in accordance to the risk based audit planning and universal audit concept.
- Oversee the implementation of the audit plan for Investigation & Forensic Audit to ensure the audit plan is executed effectively.
- Conduct investigation as and when required.
- Review investigation report and liaise with HRD on any actions to be taken.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy of internal control system, risk associated to the business and operation procedures.
- Share common pitfalls on the operational and credit lapses of the cases through series of awareness program with all staff at Business Centres and Branches.
- Review the comprehensiveness of the audit reports prepared by the team and submit to CIA for endorsement and approval within timeline.
- Responsible to ensure completeness of all audit reports for submission and presentation to the Management Audit Committee and Board Audit Committee.
- Perform other adhoc assignments as may be assigned by the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Representing and participate in key project implementation and policy review on consultation basis.
- Provide on-the-job guidance and coaching to audit staff as well as develop talented pool within the department.
- Plan and oversee the training and development needs of the internal audit staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent. Having certified professional qualification such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Credit Professional (CCP) would be advantages.
- More than 6 years related experience preferably in auditing, forensic/investigation and credit operations.
- Knowledge of auditing, risk management, management and corporate governance concepts, relevant regulatory guidelines mainly on BNM/GPs, internal audits standards & practices, and Islamic Banking would be an added advantage.
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal audit and new auditing techniques and practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency in verbal and written English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Strong analytical skills and able to evaluate, form logical conclusions and reason with facts.
- Good work attitude, flexible, able to work independently and willing to take on challenges.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Agrobank Closing Date : 27 Disember 2013 – 02 January 2014
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.