Jawatan Kosong Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
Jawatan Kosong Bank Negara Malaysia – Bank Negara Malaysia, as Malaysia’s Central Bank is entrusted with the task of overseeing the nation’s economic and financial system. Being a Central Bank in an emerging economy, Bank Negara Malaysia also places high importance in its developmental role with respect to economic management, institutional building and the development of the financial system infrastructure.
Established on 26 January 1959 under the Central Bank of Malaysia Act 1958 (CBA 1958). The CBA 1958 has been repealed by the Central Bank of Malaysia Act 2009 which became effective on 25 November 2009. It is a statutory body wholly owned by the Government of Malaysia with the paid-up capital progressively increased, currently at RM100 million. The Bank reports to the Minister of Finance, Malaysia and keeps the Minister informed of matters pertaining to monetary and financial sector policies.
In line with our new initiatives, we invite suitably qualified candidates especially those with the required competencies to be a Central Banker to have a rewarding career with us as:
1. Financial Surveillance Manager
- Supervise the surveillance and assessment of risks to financial stability and recommend policy options on risk mitigation and crisis containment to Management to preserve the resilience of the financial system.
- Undertake macroprudential surveillance and risk assessment on the equity and private debt securities markets, taking into account the inter-linkages and contagion of risks and developments (financial, structural and behavioural) in the domestic and external economy and financial system
- Formulate recommendations on risk mitigation measures or policy options (including macroprudential policies) that need to be put in place to preserve confidence in and resilience of the structure, operations and functioning of the financial system
- Promote effective communication of and collaboration with external parties on financial stability issues and policy actions (e.g. via the publication of the Monthly Statistical Bulletin, Quarterly Bulletin, Financial Stability and Payment Systems Report)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Project evaluation & feasibility, Familiarity in data & informational analysis of developments in the global, regional and domestic financial markets.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in the area of Financial Stability Analysis, Financial Market Surveillance, or related discipline.
2. Production Manager (Kilang Wang Bank Negara Malaysia)
- Develop strategic plans for the overall coins production of the Kilang Wang in order to achieve approved quantity and quality requirement, and in implementing activities towards better efficiency.
- Manage the activities related to the production of finished coins and other associated and supporting activities (e.g. production of tools, dies,etc) to ensure timely execution of the production plan.
- Develop, review and enhance policies on safe control and transfer of security itens and minting materials so as to comply with the Bank’s policies and guidelines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Production Management, Planning and Organizational Skills, Knowledge on Machines and Equipment.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Bank Negara Malaysia is committed to the continuous career growth of our talents. The rewards we offer include:
- A challenging and rewarding career;
- A competitive basic salary to commensurate with skills and experience;
- Comprehensive medical coverage, insurance and other benefits that are amongst the best;
- Continuous learning opportunity locally and abroad through full scholarship or training program.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Bank Negara Malaysia closing date 07 November 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Patch Management Lead September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Audit Head September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Distribution Executive September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Chinese Speaking Sales Engineer September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Regional Indirect Procurement Buyer September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong RM2500/ MONTH Designers : IN HOUSE ART EXECUTIVE IN CHERAS by OG September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Part Time/Full Time Assistant Teacher or Marker September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Executive - Gelang Patah September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accountant September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong RECEPTIONIST September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.