Program Pengajian Sarjana Perubatan (IPTA) Sesi Akademik 2013/2014
Program Sarjana Perubatan
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following Postgraduate Medical Academic Session 2013/2014 begins June 1, 2013 at Institut Pengajian Tinggi Awam (IPTA) in the following areas of specialization :
IPTA involved in the coordination is University of Malaya (UM), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM).
* Application is only open to the MOH Medical Officer who has applied for Federal Training Prize (HLP) to the Training Division, MOH through bid announcement issued earlier. Please log http://www.moh.gov.my for more information.
1. Applicants must meet the following general requirements:
1. Holds a Bachelor of Medicine or Diploma / Professional Certificate equivalent from a recognized University;
2. Has been fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC);
3. Have clinical experience of at least one (1) year after full registration;
4. Appointment fixed and confirmed in service on the closing date;
5. Has been with the Ministry of Health:
1. At least three (3) years (including graduate training) on ??1 January 2013, or
2. For Medical Officers who have undergone postgraduate training in recognized institutions abroad, must have served at least two (2) years after full registration / fixed with the MMC on January 1, 2013.
6. Age not exceeding 45 years on the closing date;
7. Have excellent performance with an average score of Annual Performance Reporting Value (LNPT) for three (3) years in a row (2009, 2010 and 2011) not less than 85% (even 12-month assessment for each year);
8. Did not receive any sponsorship Government of Malaysia for the same course;
9. Never fail or withdraw from any course sponsored by the Government of Malaysia;
10. Never rejected the Master’s program offered by the Malaysian government in the past two (2) years;
11. Free from disciplinary action, and
12. Free of of the disease can affect the ability to practice medicine (unfit to practice) is physically and mentally as contained in the Medical Act 1971 including blood-borne infectious diseases such as HIV / AIDS and so on.
2. List of Medical Master’s program areas offered are as attached.
3. Methods of study are as follows:
1. Open System
Training of at least two (2) years in any hospital approved by the university MOH before continuing full-time studies at the university, and
2. Closed System
Undergo the entire training for four (4) years full-time at the university.
4. Offers Master of Medicine with HLP program is subject to the following conditions:
1. Only a qualified medical officer screening MOH to HLP with / without Full Paid Study Leave (CBBP) will be considered for the Master of Medicine Program;
2. MOH right to determine the placement of study and training for Medical Officers in the Open Systems training in any hospital approved by the university MOH before full-time study at the university;
3. Only offer letter issued to successful applicants only by the Training Management Division (BPL) through the respective Head of Department (Director of Health / Hospital / Institution / Division). Deals issued by BPL only be valid for the program’s Master of Medicine, and
4. Medical Officer is bound to accept this offer to work with the Government of Malaysia for a period of five (5) years for Open Systems (or compensation of RM100, 000.00 if the violation of the conditions in the agreement) or seven (7) years for Closed Systems (or compensation of RM160, 000.00 if the violation of the conditions in the agreement) after completion of the training.
Any questions about the Online application problems, please contact the following address: -
No. Tel : 03-8870 6755/6766/6777
Faks : 03-8870 6864
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bahagian Pengurusan Kemasukan Pelajar
Jabatan Pengajian Tinggi
Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi
Aras 4, No 2, Menara 2,
Jalan P5/6, Presint 5,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
Download Advertisement :
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Program Sarjana Perubatan closing date 23 October 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Engineer September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong MYS CTSM KL Transaction Services Intermediate Analyst September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Outlet Manager (Restaurant) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Executive September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Attendant-BanquetBeverage September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong IT Admin - Cyberjaya September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Manager - Dams and Hydropower (Malaysia) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Retail Management Trainee September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Project Manager HR September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.