Kerja Kosong Perbadanan Nasional Berhad Julai 2012
Jawatan Kosong PNS tarikh tutup 22 Julai 2012
Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS) is an agency under the Ministry of Domestic Trade Cooperatives and Consumerism, which has been mandated to lead the development of Malaysia’s franchise industry. PNS aims to develop the franchise industry while increasing the number of franchise entrepreneurs through its expertise in providing quality service and products.
PNS plays a role in spearheading the growth of the country’s franchise industry, in order to realise their goal of producing more franchise entrepreneurs in the business world. One of the main objectives of PNS is to develop local products and market them abroad.
PERBADANAN NASIONAL BERHAD, is the lead agency entrusted by the government to promote the development of franchise industry in the country. In line with our future plans, we invite highly dedicated and motivated individuals to fill the following position:
1. Investment Analyst
- To build and maintain rapport with project sources/originators such as merchant banks, auditors and consultants as well as various SMEs.
- To attend to customers over the telephone, on walk-in-basis as well as in exhibitions participated by PNS.
- To provide customers with information on PNS’ Investment Policies and Guidelines and to advise them on how to tailor and structure their respective proposals to meet the requirements set out in PNS’ Investment Policies and Guidelines.
- To perform a thorough and timely evaluation of all project proposals received.
- To conduct meetings, interviews and discussions on project proposals with the entrepreneurs, key personnel and relevant companies involved.
- Providing entrepreneurs with information on PNS’ Investment Policies and Guidelines and advising the relevant parties of any changes therein that may affect their project proposals.
- Providing advise and assistance to entrepreneurs in structuring investment proposal/schemes that meet the needs and requirements of both the entrepreneurs and PNS
- Conducting site visits to the companies’ factories/project sites.
- Evaluating the viability of the business and its financial performance as well as performing preliminary review on companies seeking financial assistance.
- To prepare evaluation papers upon completion and present to Board of Directors (BOD)/Management for approval.
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant fields with at least 3 – 5 years experience in business investment and loan evaluation.
- Must be able to evaluate business proposals and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must show willingness and commitment to help, guide and assist the loan applicants.
- Good report writing and communication skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their details of personal particulars, qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and contact telephone number together with a recent passport sized photograph (n.r) before 22 July 2012.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Bumiputeras are encouraged to apply)
Maklumat lanjut, sila :
Jawatan Kosong PNS 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong IT Transformation Senior Manager Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Coach and Gucci temp retail staff Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Clerk Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong プロジェクトマネージャー(Web) Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Anlayst (Network & Security) Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Tutor needed at Bandar Bukit Puchong Kindergarten Level Math Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE - AP Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Construction Engineer Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong GL Senior Executive - Mandarin Speaking Disember 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.