Kerja Kosong Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (KWAP) Julai 2012
Jawatan Kosong KWAP
Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan)(“KWAP”) or the Retirement Fund (Incorporated) was established on 1st March 2007 under the Retirement Fund Act 2007(Act 662) replacing the repealed Pensions Trust Fund Act 1991 (Act 454). The Pensions Trust Fund Act 1991 (Act 454) was enacted to assist the Federal Government in funding its pension liability. With the enactment of this Act, the Pensions Trust Fund was established on 1 June 1991 with a launching grant of RM500 million from the Federal Government. The Pensions Trust Fund was administered by the Pensions Trust Fund Council with the Accountant General of Malaysia being responsible for the day to day administration and management of the affairs of the Pensions Trust Fund.
As part of our expansion plans and new business model design, we are urgently looking for suitable candidates to fill in the following vacancy:
Assistant Vice President, Accounts
- Degree in Accountancy with MIA membership
- Minimum 4 years working experience in the related accounting field
- Progress towards ACCA/CPA preferred
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to work under tight deadlines and fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Assistant Vice President, Learning & Development
- Degree Human Resource, Business Administration, Finance or related fields
- Minimum 4 years experience in managing learning & development or talent management areas
- Possess hands-on experience and capabilities in handling learning and development process which include among others the TNA and competency gap analysis, learning and development programmes execution, training impact and effectiveness analysis
- Possess good understanding and experience in talent and competency management and other strategic areas in HR
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- A good team player as well as able to multitask and work in fast pace environment
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Possess 3 years investment related experience
- Knowledge in investment related tools such as Bloomberg, Reuters. Etc
- Strong, technical and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Progress towards CFA designation preferred
Maklumat lanjut, sila :
Jawatan Kosong KWAP tarikh tutup 20 Julai 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.