Kerja Kosong Hospital Queen Elizabeth Sabah September 2012
Jawatan Kosong QEH Sabah
Before the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kota Kinabalu which was built in the year 1957, the hospital in existence was the Jesselton Hospital which was built immediately after the World War II at mile one, Jalan Tuaran next to the Radio Malaysia Sabah building. The hospital was made from wooden planks with attap roofs. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital was commissioned on 14th September 1957 by the countess of Perth and the then Minister of Colonial Land affairs, the Earl of Perth. At the time of its commissioning the hospital consisted only of one block of building, namely the block presently known as the Old Block.
Infectious Diseases Unit, Queen Elizabeth Hospital invites Malaysians to fill part-time appointments daily for help in the success of the research projects:
1. Jururawat (Clinical Research Nurse)
2. Pembantu Penyelidik/Juruteknologi Makmal
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong QEH Sabah closing date 04 September 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Hr Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts/ Support Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior F&B Control For Night April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manager, Customer Experience, Small Merchant Strategy JAPA April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Ambassador (for Furniture and Fashion) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Consultant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong PROJECT SALES MANAGER April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Branch Head April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong RM 80 PER DAY PROMOTER LOREAL PART TIME AT KLCC (4DAYS). April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Many Jobs Opened April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.