Jawatan Kosong Walk In Interview Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM)
Jawatan Kosong pdrm – Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) is a part of the security forces structure in Malaysia. The force is a centralised organization with responsibilities ranging from traffic control to intelligence gathering. Its headquarters is located at Bukit Aman, Kuala Lumpur. The police force is led by an Inspector-General of Police (IGP). The post is held by Tan Sri Ismail Omar. The constitution, control, employment, recruitment,fund, discipline, duties and powers of the police force is specified and governed by the Police Act 1967.
In carrying out its responsibilities, the regular PDRM is also assisted by a support group of Extra Police Constables, Police Volunteer Reserves, Auxiliary Police, Police Cadets and a civilian service element.
Rakan Cop is a community outreach programme launched in 9 August 2005.PDRM constantly co-operates closely with police forces worldwide, which include those from the four neighbouring countries Malaysia shares border with: Indonesian National Police, Royal Brunei Police Force, Royal Thai Police and Singapore Police Force.
Walk In Interview at Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM) :
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Interview Date : 19,21 & 22 Oktober 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist - Accounts Receivable Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Online Digital Marketing - Asst Manager Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist - Accounts Payable(Payment) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist - Online Vendor Registration Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Officer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong COORDINATOR, HEALTH INFORMATION Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ASSOCIATE - ACCOUNT PAYABLE Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Executive - Warranty Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Specialist, General Accounting & Reporting Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Property Executive (Kota Kinabalu) Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.