Jawatan Kosong Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia (TLDM) 2013
Jawatan Kosong TLDM January 2013
Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia (TLDM) starts with the formation of the Tentera Laut Sukarelawan Simpanan Negeri Selat (TLSSNS) – Straits Settlement Naval Volunteer Reserve – which was established by the British colonial government in Malaya on 27 April 1934 in Singapore. TLSSNS established to assist the Royal Navy to defend the Malayan waters and volatility due to political developments in Asia where the Japanese Empire is expanding its power and influence.When World War 2 broke out in Europe, TLSSNS has increased recruitment to strengthen the defense of Malaya as the assets of the Royal Navy’s European operations needed in the field. TLSSNS also been deployed for active service as a unit of Royal Navy Malay Section, or Malay Navy with a total strength of 400 members. This group was trained in a training camp HMS Pelandok. Malay Navy membership later increased to 1450 people when the war broke out in Southeast Asia.
Jawatan Kosong Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia (TLDM) :
- Anggota TLDM peringkat rendah (Lain-Lain Pangkat) lelaki di dalam pelbagai bidang kepakaran dan cawangan.
a. Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government with a credit in Bahasa Melayu.Keutamaan will be given to candidates who have credits in Mathematics, Science and English at level examination or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; or
b. Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government with a credit in Bahasa Malay and Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 in the relevant trades or equivalent qualifications recognized by the government.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS
a. Applicants are required to bring along the ORIGINAL certificates and documents.
- Identity Card (ID Card).
- Malaysia Citizenship Certificate (if any).
- Birth Certificate Application.
- Statements / Certificates PMR / SPM / SPMV / SKM.
- School Leaving Certificate (completed Form 5).
- Sports Participation Certificate / Association.
- Other academic certificates.
b. Applicants are also required to bring along a piece of recent passport sized photograph (photos will not be returned), envelope size 16 cm x 23 cm self-addressed stamped RM1.00 and complete stationery (black pen).
c. Temporary Identification Card holders, entry to participate in ATM services suspended until the applicant has MY Card.
FEATURES LLP RMN
- Free uniforms.
- Lunch and free accommodation.
- Free medical and dental care.
- Waren free annual trip for the holidays with family.
- Deduction air travel.
- Incentive payments for those serving in Sabah / Sarawak (Subject to conditions / qualifications).
- Incentive Fee Peninsular Malaysia (Subject to conditions / qualifications).
- Opportunities for further education under the Higher Education Scheme.
- Housing loan facility, Transport and Government Computer.
For inquiries, please contact:
Markas Tentera Laut
Cawangan Pengurusan Perkhidmatan Sumber Manusia – Bantuan
Jalan Padang Tembak,
50634 KUALA LUMPUR
(Untuk Perhatian: Sel Pengambilan LLP)
Telefon: 03 – 2071 3177 / 03 – 2071 6925
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong TLDM closing date 27 January 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Store Manager (Johor Premium Outlet) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Mgr/ Apm/ Resident/ Clerk Of Works Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong LEGAL SECRETARY (2) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Wealth Planner Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Compensation & Benefit Specialist Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Semantic Modeler Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Manager Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Support Representative - Tagalog (A) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Institutions Coverage Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Corporate Sales Executive Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.