Jawatan Kosong Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat (SPAD) April 2013
Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat – SPAD or The Land Public Transport Commission was officially established on 3 June 2010 following the passing of the Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat Act 2010 by Parliament in May 2010. SPAD gained its full powers on 31 January 2011 with the gazetting of the Land Public Transport Act 2010.SPAD, which comes directly under the purview of the Prime Minister, brings the functions of drawing up policies, planning and regulating all aspects of train, bus and taxi services as well as road- and rail-based freight transport under one roof. SPAD also has enforcement powers which it will carry out with close cooperation with other enforcement agencies such as the Royal Malaysian Police and the Road Transport Department.
Jawatan Kosong Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat (SPAD) :
Executive, Land Administration
- Undergraduate; Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Built Environment (Alam Bina)
- At least two (2) years working experience in related field
- At least three (3) years working experience in rail industry or project management
- Knowledgeable in Land Acquisition Act in Malaysia
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Good team player
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Drive, coordinate and facilitate implementation of various administration department related projects.
- Draft the necessary decision paper for management approval.
- Manage the operation and effectiveness of the administration department including fleet management, inventory/fixed asset control, building services management, facilities management, front office management and day-to-day office services management.
- Be a team player for Safety, Health and Environment Committee.
- Manage internal & external stakeholders including public and government organisation;
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of Administration Department and manage its staff;
- Attend to any other matters that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, or equivalent with at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Computer literate
- Proficient in both written and oral English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently, possess strong leadership, proactive and excellent communication skills.
- Motivated, self-driven, willing to travel and can work under pressure
How to apply
Please send your resume to:
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong SPAD closing date 05 April 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.