Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia Berhad Ogos 2013
Pos Malaysia Berhad is a Public Listed Company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. We employ more than 16,000 people, at more than 700 outlets, reaching more than 6 million addresses nationwide.With a solid financial standing, we continue to deliver to our stakeholders the good performance that is expected of us, year in and year out. We are now accelerating our transformation journey and we are looking for highly dynamic professionals who are results driven to join us.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Pos Malaysia Berhad as follows :
Assistant Vice President, Revenue Protection
- Preferably Degree in Accounting/ Finance or other discipline giving relevant skills.
- At least 8 years related working experience, preferably as a Financial Officer/ Accountant (Operation environment e.g: Factories, manufacturing plants)
- Self driven, highly motivated and excellent planning skills.
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
- Ability to interact with all level of people.
- Possess good communication, writing, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to achieve results and meet KPIs.
- Candidate from Nilai, Sepang, Bangi, Kajang and area nearest to KLIA are encourage to apply.
- Must have own car.
Senior Executive, Branch Operations
- Possess at least a Degree in Business Administrations, Operation Management/Logistics/Supply Chain or any related discipline,
- Minimum 8 years operation experience with at least 2 years of managerial/ supervisory experience in leading an operations team. Those with courier/ logistics operation experience would have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of supply chain and track & trace system will be added advantage.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive motivate and work in a team.
- Good analytical skills with strong business acumen and the ability to multitask.
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated and result oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Possess a valid D driving license.
Regional Sales Representative
- STPM/ Diploma in Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a related area of responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good presentation skills with a confident outlook.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English Language and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in Chinese language would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, database and web-based applications.
- Must be willing to travel.
Another Jobs Available:
- Assistant Executive, GL Monitoring
- Senior Associate, Resource Planning
- Associate II. Business Counter
- Associate II, Customer Service
- Key Account Manager
- Senior Associate, Compliance Management
- VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS FINANCE & INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING
- Senior Associate, Finance & Admin ICT
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia Berhad closing date 4 Ogos 2013 – 22 Ogos 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Project Manager (General) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Risk and Assurance Auditor I Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Marketing executive Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Tea Lady Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manager, Sales Planning Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Merchandiser / Sales Merchandiser Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manager Recruitment _Banking experience needed Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Graphic Designer Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Attendant-Housekeeping Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Salad Bar Crew Julai 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.